ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sattar18

Mar 24, 2007
Hockey Gods coming through there.

Panthers were definitely the better team but that was a pathetic display of diving. So bad you deserve to lose the next two. You make the Canes look like an entire roster of Bergerons.

The ironic part in all this is Igor is of the most egregious divers in the league.

Reactions: The Real JT

GoAwayPanarin

May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Yeah and we had 95 other shot attempts. You can thank Igor for your win. He's the one and only reason.

He wasn’t. Your goalie gave up 5.

You can thank the stripes for allowing you the opportunity to hang in. For such a “tough” team that was an incredibly soft display. Just pathetic stuff even more impacted by Bennett getting away with charging on every hit he’s ever thrown in his life.

Biggest group of bitches in the league. I didn’t think that excited outside of NJ but holy f*** have your boys owned that title.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Ok? Congratulations.
I don't need validation from you lol. You are right.

The Rangers have been out chanced for I think 10 or 11 straight games now. I think fn Washington was good in games 3 and 4. They haven't been " the better team" for awhile now.

But here we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuneGoon84

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
He wasn’t. Your goalie gave up 5.

You can thank the stripes for allowing you the opportunity to hang in. For such a “tough” team that was an incredibly soft display. Just pathetic stuff even more impacted by Bennett getting away with charging on every hit he’s ever thrown in his life.

Biggest group of bitches in the league. I didn’t think that excited outside of NJ but holy f*** have your boys owned that title.

Panthers:
1716765040126.jpeg

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I don't need validation from you lol. You are right.

The Rangers have been out chanced for I think 10 or 11 straight games now. I thonk fn Washington was good in games 3 and 4. They haven't been " the better team" for awhile now.

But here we are.
Is clutch a metric ?

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Nice. You're shredded then. Pullups are a real mans workout. One arming them is for the elite.
Nah, I'm 5'11", a landscaper who has fluctuating weight based on seasons and time of day. It's mostly grip strength, when your hand quits.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I can’t believe NY won that game
Good for them

If this was your first time watching hockey you would be convinced Trouba & Panarin were trying to lose this game on purpose
This. I realize they are rushing Panarin and shadowing him all over the ice, but the guys effort in 1 on 1 battles and lose pucks boarders pathetic…
I know he’s Uber talented and gets leeway from coaches etc, but how his team mates don’t call him out for being soft is beyond me

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Nah, I'm 5'11", a landscaper who has fluctuating weight based on seasons and time of day. It's mostly grip strength, when your hand quits.
I do that too, when you're able to accomplish something most people can't just take the compliment haha. It's not something you will see often. Most people can't do a pullup with both hands.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I do that too, when you're able to accomplish something most people can't just take the compliment haha. It's not something you will see often. Most people can't do a pullup with both hands.
I can also do one-armed pushups, but that's something you can pull off on a serious bender. And, on the ripped thing, I just look like your standard 30 year old who looks 45. And I'm not 30.

Reactions: dhfa

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Can’t win when you play like that on 4 of their goals. Ek pinching, lazy back on the PP, whatever the f*** tang was in OT.

Congrats to the rags. Onto game 4. Play like you did in the 3rd tonight boys.
This. These type of things happen…not for nothing but panthers came out and had the lead 1-0. They also had 3 PPs in the first period to rangers none. They could have stepped on their throat. Credit rangers for bending not breaking and getting a 4-2 cushion.

Credit panthers for not folding in the last 20 min and sulking it out until game 4, which a lesser team would have done.

Playoff hockey is nuts and not for the faint of heart. I expect another good tilt in game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad