GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
You know it's gonna be special when you're in part II 2 hours before the game. :laugh:

Already at my 2nd beer, bring it on!

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i just watched the Kreider replay again and emelin taps him like 20 feet away and he literally slides into price like he's a ****ing baseball bag. it's RIDICULOUS. this isn't Rollerball

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Tokarski was great in the Memorial cup and won. He was great at the World Juniors and won. He was great in the AHL and won. Well here is his chance in the NHL.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Eric Engels @EricEngels

Galchenyuk did his pregame dribbling routine on the bench. Expect him to play. Book it.

So now we're sure this is not a fake Eric Engels account?

The Cavalry Is Here!!! - Take 2- Chucky Dribbling Edition

cueyic6.jpg

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Hoping the Habs win this one. I'll go with 3-1 you guys.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Mods are pretty fast to close thread (seems faster to me).
That's OK but can it improve?

Adding links would be a nice added value.
Or moving them?

Unless they think is it slipping too much.

HABS win CUPS*

Tokarski was great in the Memorial cup and won. He was great at the World Juniors and won. He was great in the AHL and won. Well here is his chance in the NHL.

was it the Ducks we put him in against on that late season Western roadtrip or LA?

he did win if i recall

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Over/under on the number of times Galchenyuk attempts a junior deke at the blueline and loses the puck out of it is set at 5.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
i just watched the Kreider replay again and emelin taps him like 20 feet away and he literally slides into price like he's a ****ing baseball bag. it's RIDICULOUS. this isn't Rollerball

20 feet? Try 6. Full speed, skates slashed, and loses balance. Not really trying to start a war here but there wasn't enough time there for Kreider to concentrate on anything other than a breakaway. No way is he thinking about anything other than scoring there.

Really not happy that Price is injured either. Not happy that Brassard got hit (he's had two shoulder surgeries in his career) and he's out either. I don't wish injuries on anyone, especially team MVP's like Price, Subban, Lundqvist, McD.

I get it's a galvanizing point, rallying cry, etc... and credit to the Habs and their coaching staff for finding a way to "hate" the Rangers and get their **** together. Good. Looking forward to a great series.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Man I'm a mess over this Price injury. One minute I'm depressed and sad for him, the next minute I'm thinking "yeah Tokarski has the talent!" and then I'm like "but Therrien will screw this up somehow" and so on.

UGGGGGGGGGH

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Man I'm a mess over this Price injury. One minute I'm depressed and sad for him, the next minute I'm thinking "yeah Tokarski has the talent!" and then I'm like "but Therrien will screw this up somehow" and so on.

UGGGGGGGGGH

Habs: roller coaster of emotions in one day.

Hydrostatic

Apr 30, 2013
Part 2 of a GDT BEFORE the game has even begun... this is a whole new level of intense. There was a lot to talk about in the last 48 hours but even so :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad