GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I could say the opposite. 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other. The entire country is a mess. Pick a place you like & hope for the best.
Not to derail the thread but FL is the least educated state in the US & it shows... a lot... everywhere.

If you can afford to live on the beach (or close) & can even GET insurance for your house due to hurricane threats, more power to you.

If you're inland at all, it's all trailer parks, suffering farms, or ghost towns with pockets of golf courses in flat lands that are basically glorified swamps.

But I digress

Reactions: yrrebbor

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It doesn't feel like a game where you are 2/1 over the opponent in likelihood to win.

There have been a lot of games the Rangers have been in and it was the other way around that feel like this.

While I agree it also doesn't feel like a game we're getting run out of the building like this board and Messier and Subban are acting.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We're not generating a ton but nobody is. Look at some of the slogs in the West.

The league went all in on rugby officiating this year.

Reactions: yrrebbor

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 9.06.24 PM.png

Dude is averaging a 5v5 shot every fourth game basically in his minutes. This is gross to me.

Reactions: CLW

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
This is like Charles Oakley brand of hockey. Bruising, bumping and knockaround. It's gotta be taking a toll

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
We're not generating a ton but nobody is. Look at some of the slogs in the West.

The league went all in on rugby officiating this year.
Rugby officiating tends to be quite "by the book" in my experience.

And I'm a New Zealander by birth, so my experience is quite extensive.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Go Rangers

Mar 16, 2022
Franklin Tn
This is the most embarrassing display of biased analysis I've ever heard. They're treating an ECF Presidents' Trophy team as if it's the San Jose Sharks. All they talk about is Florida. And in the quick second they're talking about the Rangers it's negative. The series is 1-0 and this game is 1-1. What am I missing here?
Same way during the last series

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad