Ducks name Radko Gudas captain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Gudas meets Selanne x 2

IMG_6199.jpeg

IMG_9025.gif

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
it’s funny reading replies on certain threads because it’s so easy to tell who never actually played hockey before…

So anyways, there are certain players that are natural leaders and teammates listen to and respect in the locker room.. just cause they aren’t the best player on the team doesn’t mean they can’t be the captain… in this case Gudas is the guy in Anaheim…. And I guarantee if u ask the other players, they would 100% agree with the choice naming Gudas the captain

Last edited:

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Reading online that he hasn't been suspended as much as in previous years, is he cleaner or does he just know how to toe the line now?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I'm really puzzled by these decisions.

Like, maybe the respective organizations feel they have chosen the best man for the job, and maybe they are right.

But I feel like in these cases the best man is no man, and they should just go with all A's until a legit candidate emerges.

Derek MacKenzie with the Panthers is a recent example. Seems unnecessary when there's a good chance you could replace him within a year.

Bedard will more than likely be Blackhawks captain within a handful of seasons but Foligno was defacto captain already and is meant to be a stopgap of sorts. Gives the media someone to talk to instead of putting pressure on Bedsy and the younger guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad