Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
IMG_2402.jpeg

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
Idk how I’m going to feel about this new set but I have to say it is seriously downright sad how stuck some people are in the past with their obsession with the original kit. Let it go.
It’s not even the nostalgia for me, I just like the colors more and think they’re more pleasing on the eye.

Reactions: Boo Boo

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
I expected them four minutes ago, and since I have to leave for hockey practice in 40 minutes, I'd be bummed if I didn't get to see the new logo and uniforms by then.

NWWisconsinDuck

Jun 28, 2023
This just occurred to me and maybe it’s been mentioned already -

I wonder if in this release we get someone donning the “C” and it serves as a captain reveal as well

Dostwall

Jun 17, 2024
This just occurred to me and maybe it’s been mentioned already -

I wonder if in this release we get someone donning the “C” and it serves as a captain reveal as well
I’ve thought about that too.

Maybe they’d do it at the event on Sunday?

But my guess is they probably wait and do another reveal for that in a month or two.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I think it’s also fair to say that if the Ducks do a Kings style reveal and Z isn’t a part of it….something is definitely up

*ducks*
I think it depends on the context - if it’s just like Leo terry and Fowler then I’m not so sure we can draw that conclusion. If they run the whole young core up there including like zellweger or lacombe etc. but no zegras then maybe?

Well zs in it so it’s moot anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad