Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | Post Mortem '23-24 Season: Who Should Stay, Who Should Go & Who Should We Bring In?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Injured?

What is your point? My point was that signing a bunch of players with a ton of miles on them like Duchene, Pavelski, etc is not a viable strategy - this isn't a video game
Drai comes up short after the 2nd round. Not the first time.

My point is Duchene isn't the old over the hill guys like Pavelski and Suter who have nothing left in the tank haha

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Drai comes up short after the 2nd round. Not the first time.

My point is Duchene isn't the old over the hill guys like Pavelski and Suter who has nothing left in the tank haha
2 goals in 19 playoff games Matt Duchene isn't over the hill? Guy has never won anything in his life. Never could lead a team - he's a bum

As per Drai - you know he was injured. If you have some dumb opinion like we should trade him then good for you

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
2 goals in 19 playoff games Matt Duchene isn't over the hill? Guy has never won anything in his life. Never could lead a team - he's a bum

As per Drai - you know he was injured. If you have some dumb opinion like we should trade him then good for you
I never said anything about trading Drai. Chill man. I know he was injured. But he went cold in the Avs series too. Do you think the Oilers are the only ones playing injured?

I think Duchene would be a great add if he comes cheap. Sure he hasn't won anything so does most of the Oilers.

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
I never said anything about trading Drai. Chill man. I know he was injured. But he went cold in the Avs series too. Do you think the Oilers are the only ones playing injured?

I think Duchene would be a great add if he comes cheap. Sure he hasn't won anything so does most of the Oilers.
You said he disappears after the second round knowing he's been hurt both times.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton

He was playing on one leg in the Avs series though thanks to Mikey Anderson and the flames second round series. Leon only goes cold in the post season if he has a serious injury that affects his skating or shot.

Perfect number

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
My take of the capworld of today - top 6ers are hard to find as a result of a dulution of this League in player quality. Top 6ers are more expensive, and bortom 6ers are cheaper.
A bit harsh- but sign all depth players cheap - under 2,5 millions, they get a chance to win SC with Leon and Connor, they probably take that AAV. Sign good top 6ers and top 4Ds and a goalie for the cap. Goalies are though is hard to find.

Nugget McDavid Hyman
DeBrusk Leon Kane
Janmark Henrique Brown (shutdown line)
The rest - forwards for 1-1,5 millions.

Give Henrique what he deserves, like 3-4 millions on short term.
Let go of Fogele, If he doesnt want. To resign for the same money.
Trade Nurse.

Ekholm Bouch
Broberg Ceci
Kulak VD
A 7D to rotate with Vinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad