GDT: Draft Lottery 5/8/2023 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
If the first two cards are flipped, that means 16th and 15th won the lottery and we don't move at all as they would move into 6th and 5th.
Are we sure this works this way for the 2nd pick? I thought I read somewhere that whoever wins the 2nd drawing gets #2. Any have written proof

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So if someone wins the drawing, and it doesn't move them into the #1 or #2 spot, they have to have at least one more drawing?
There are always two drawings. The first one may get you to 1st overall, but it is not guaranteed. The second one may get you to 2nd overall, but it is not guaranteed.

Reactions: CBJx614 and KCbus

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Well, best friend's job pushed back their Workday/Salesforce rollout because it didn't work this morning, so now we're going to go to the watch party at CBC after all with some other friends including BFF's terrible loud boyfriend. Sorry ahead of time if you're planning to be there, because he's deeply annoying. I don't know if I want to cry in public, but I'll only cry if we get first overall.

Reactions: CBJx614 and Viqsi

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
If the first two cards are flipped, that means 16th and 15th won the lottery and we don't move at all as they would move into 6th and 5th.
Lol thanks, I'm too focused on the top 11 teams to even consider the rest of the bunch winning the lottery.

Happy to see the little happy incidents of y'all but sad to say my lottery day just got worse as the betting site removed the bet two full hours before the event just as I was going to put in my selections ffs. I've been preparing for weeks and knew I should put it in well ahead of time to prevent this but of course I didn't... I will scream so hard if CHI, MTL, PHI or WSH wins the #1 pick now.

Edit: Managed to put some bets in on another site (one that's screwed me over before or at least wasn't forthcoming on some of the bonus terms or whatever). Not as great of a plan as my original one but disaster has been avoided. Bring on the lottery!

(I think my original site hadn't realized the time had changed and probably had an automatic timer of "remove 1 hour before the event" or something like that, this other site will also close one hour before but adjusted to the new start time...)

Last edited:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Don't have hopes too high. What a boost getting the #1 would be to this organization. Fantilli would be ok too! Just one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad