GDT: Draft Lottery 5/8/2023 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorFink22

May 28, 2020
Good luck to us all!

As a long time lurker and rare poster, I appreciate all of you loyal diehards who stick with the team and give me things to read. You deserve some good fortune!

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
That's probably the 4 but some teams supposedly have Dvorsky top 4 so we can't rule out him being the 4th.

JD recent interview: we're taking a center.
Whats Dvorsky's upside? 1C but not as likely as others to reach it? More of a 2C guy on a good team?

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I hate this feeling. So excited knowing you're more than going to be let down yet there's still that tiny little bit of hope....

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Here’s how the show is going to go, at least from history.

5-10 minutes of intros. Then they bring the cards out. Commercial

Then they come back and do the 16-10 range. Then another commercial.

Then they come back and do 9-4. Leaving the top 3. Commercial then they return and the do the final one

Final 5 minutes or so to preview the game coming on.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Sources say Bedard has bought a lifetime pass to the Columbus Zoo but I am awaiting verification

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Reading the reaction of this thread will be more entertaining than watching ping pong balls rise to the top

Reactions: CBJx614

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Here’s how the show is going to go, at least from history.

5-10 minutes of intros. Then they bring the cards out. Commercial

Then they come back and do the 16-10 range. Then another commercial.

Then they come back and do 9-4. Leaving the top 3. Commercial then they return and the do the final one

Final 5 minutes or so to preview the game coming on.
I really do think this is going to be the season when two teams outside the top 5/10 win it..

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
and-here-we-go-joker.gif

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Its all I got. I ditched TV long ago.
As an out of state guy, ESPN+ was a game changer for me, not only as a Jackets fan but a hockey fan.

Now ESPNs playoff coverage is a different story entirely. Extremely frustrating on that front.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Pens fan coming in peace. I'm pulling for you guys. My team certainly knows how the first pick can change the future, having been lucky to get this twice via lottery. CBJ's deserves some good fortune, and I figure karma is swinging in your favor soon as it always eventually does. I suffered through the second half of a 15 year losing streak in the Spectrum and know that feeling when a rival seems to get all the breaks. I'd love to see Bedard in the Metro, Jackets are due, best of luck!

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
As an out of state guy, ESPN+ was a game changer for me, not only as a Jackets fan but a hockey fan.

Now ESPNs playoff coverage is a different story entirely. Extremely frustrating on that front.
Got tired of watching the Philadelphia, Chicago or Boston game of the week. Been so long I dont even know whats out there for home games. I actually like a radio broadcast for hockey and baseball...

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
All this Bedard hype is going to make all the other teams and their fans cry at the end of this, no matter how much we pretend "there's no consolation prize".

Edit: So it's Bill Daly show as predicted earlier.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
What's our policy on time/stream/tv delays, as people invariably will see the results at different times? Everybody just post immediately or do we try to do something else... I guess the boards all over will be exploding so maybe no point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad