Confirmed with Link: Dorion fired. Staios interim GM.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
1698866111908.gif

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Really picking at straws if we are trying to dismantle an argument by being off on the timeline between mid and early season.

Just let it go PD is fired time to rejoice

Just calling out a dorion fanboy claiming he "nailed it" because he needs SOME reason to pat himself on the back today.

Regardless, you're right. Today is a great day for the organization.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Taylor Hall won the Hart trophy. Regardless of roster needs that was a very bad trade based just on value.
Oh I agree it was not great, but I think the cat was out of the bag a bit by then and the return at least in part reflected his declining value. Good player that can put the puck in the net, but not someone that's going to be a big part of a contender. Stat king.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
8 games in is mid season to you? 1 sentence prior you also said Staios will oversee him for a full season. My God man are you ever huffing the copium today lmao
Mid-season is any time between game 1 and game 82.

Not the same as "half-way through the season".

You're just mad I was right again.

• Haha
Reactions: Loach

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
About time, just sad that the circumstances had to be so terrible in the moment for this next step to be taken.

Reactions: Alex1234

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Fire Dorion and replace him with one of the worst GMs in the NHL history…..Welcome to the Twilligh Zone…the nigtmare begins

• Haha
Reactions: Sensinitis

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
Taylor Hall won the Hart trophy. Regardless of roster needs that was a very bad trade based just on value.

Taylor Hall had one great year on an average Devils team. They traded a player they didn't need (considering they had McDavid, Draisaitl and RNH to drive offense) and who wasn't happy about adjusting to a more supportive role, for a player they did need.

Larsson was a better version of Zub. Not a player Twitter loves, but a very good and valuable player.

Some other moves were bad, though, I won't sugarcoat those.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Mid-season is any time between game 1 and game 82.

Not the same as "half-way through the season".

You're just mad I was right again.

You really weren't though, since you said Staios would evaluate him for a full season, and then make the decision the following year mid season-- which he didn't. He lasted 8 games.

Whatever makes you feel better today though man, I know losing your senpai must be tough on you. I'll let ya have this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad