Confirmed with Link: Dorion fired. Staios interim GM.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredCowen4Norris

Jul 9, 2020
Andlauer has every right to be pissed off with the league. They had more than enough time to wrap up this investigation before the sale was anywhere near completed. It would be tough to prove, but it really feels like this was covered up until after the sale as to not hurt the final selling price.

Does anyone know if he could potentially take the league to court over not disclosing this during the sale process?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
So Dorion essentially said it was null and void. I highly highly doubt Vegas and Ottawa just forgot about the ntc. Agents know there’s an ntc.

Vegas must have been mislead.

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
Wow, what a presser. Andlauer/Staios endearing themselves IMO. Handled tough questions well, transparent and informative, sincere but without causing further issues. Rightfully criticized the league while also owning mistakes. Feel like this org is in good hands.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I love how Andlauer talked about the sale of the team and his own frustration at how this was never mentionned and yet it was in the works for 2 years now. Obviously this was delayed for a reason and it's not a good look on the NHL for someone who just paid nearly 1B for the team.

I hope Andlauer will have these discussions with the league because at the very least it's negligent to not have shared this information during the sale process.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
He believes in this coaching staff. Huh. Interesting.

He didn't really say that. He said everything but that.

Saying that DJ believes there is room to improve. That he believes that there is room to improve. The players believe in him.

But that the team would move in the right direction.

Great answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad