OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Seis

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Finally letting Saka cook on the right side. Spain trying to smother him but that leaves other players open.

Palmer so hot right now

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
wouldn't mind southgate as the new manager

The only problem I have with that is where's the dynamic offensive boost the USMNT need from a coach or system? Wasn't the main criticism of Southgate that he had a supremely talented roster and a usually stale offense that underperformed?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
The only problem I have with that is where's the dynamic offensive boost the USMNT need from a coach or system? Wasn't the main criticism of Southgate that he had a supremely talented roster and a usually stale offense that underperformed?
Sure but it is hard to argue with his results IMO. 2 finals, 1 semi, and 1 quarterfinal, going out to France, in 4 major tournaments is pretty darn impressive compared to what England had done before.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Yeah we can’t have a country win a major international tournament and be proud of their accomplishment. That’s just f***ed up… :rolleyes:
That’s not at all what I was saying. I’ve read ppl saying Spain shouldn’t have won. They certainly should have. And I feel like those that don’t feel that way, are being nationalistic.

Reactions: Block and g00n

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
That’s not at all what I was saying. I’ve read ppl saying Spain shouldn’t have won. They certainly should have. And I feel like those that don’t feel that way, are being nationalistic.
Ok, my mistake. Spain was by far the best team beginning to end and absolutely deserved to win it. Anyone who would say otherwise I’m really not sure what to.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Argentina really representing on the public stage....racist songs, (Moroccan) pitch invasions and match halted.....don't cry for me Argentina....

Last edited:

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
1722011147337.png

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Robinson with a perfect through ball for Paredes who makes it 2-0 in the first half against Guinea. France up on NZ as well so barring a meteor striking the stadium, looks like the US will advance to the knockout round in the Olympics for the first time since 2000 in Australia. This would also mark only the second Olympics that both the men and women advanced to the knockout round in the same Olympics.

If results hold, the US will get Morocco and France will play Argentina.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad