GDT: DIG IN! RIGHT NOW! Mantra of the 24-25 Season starts today! Oilers v Jets, 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
It's moments like this late in bad games where they miss a Kane. He wouldn't have just curled up into a fetal position and whimpered. Hit someone, get a scrum, express your frustration. Nope. Not a bloody thing from anyone in that lineup, including leadership. Perfectly fine collecting 6, 7 figure salaries to phone it in.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
don't get a minus on the PK

Hope we're not dumping on the 30 career game guy making 950k that was just dropped into one of the hardest 2nd pair jobs this entire league has to offer. The Nurse Babysitter job.

lol, didn't actually know he made that much. Makes 10% of the money that the guy we desperately need him to elevate makes.

Reactions: Keggatron

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I left the game at the end of the 2nd. Have a 6 hour f***ing drive tomorrow and half of it is with my f***ing sister in law because her husband is too f***ing cheap to pick her up himself.

Entire team isn’t ready. Another wasted training camp f***ing around seeing who the 16th F is and not building one ounce of chemistry when you knew your f***ing team had massive change and was 100% picked in the summer.

NO I’M NOT PANICKING. :scared:

• Haha
Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I get all the sportsnets, tsns and regular tv channels
Hmm yeh might be worth it. But I don’t wanna give Rogers a cent.

Webstie streams seem iffy so far, they are cutting in random clips probably to avoid copyright. But I think I found a solution that’s stable now.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
You know, maybe this is part of the problem too. Where I live, we FINALLY got our first snow fall. It's been too warm outside. It's hockey season for f*** sakes.....GIVE ME CHILL WINTER!
Edmonton hasn’t even been officially been below 0 yet.

Basically with the current climate you should expect to shift the weather you used to get forward a month. October feels more like September used to be.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
I left the game at the end of the 2nd. Have a 6 hour f***ing drive tomorrow and half of it is with my f***ing sister in law because her husband is too f***ing cheap to pick her up himself.

Entire team isn’t ready. Another wasted training camp f***ing around seeing who the 16th F is and not building one ounce of chemistry when you knew your f***ing team had massive change and was 100% picked in the summer.

NO I’M NOT PANICKING. :scared:

At least the banner raising was entertaining

... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad