GDT: DIG IN! RIGHT NOW! Mantra of the 24-25 Season starts today! Oilers v Jets, 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
Hmm yeh might be worth it. But I don’t wanna give Rogers a cent.

Webstie streams seem iffy so far, they are cutting in random clips probably to avoid copyright. But I think I found a solution that’s stable now.
I get you, but sometimes you just need to bite the bullet. The league is trying it's hardest to make watching the games as hard as possible, sometimes a couple bucks just makes it less stressful, lol

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
967yt1.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I get you, but sometimes you just need to bite the bullet. The league is trying it's hardest to make watching the games as hard as possible, sometimes a couple bucks just makes it less stressful, lol
Yeh you’re right. Eventually I’ll have to bite my bullet, I think with AI they’ll put a clamp down on these streams for good.

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
yup, always the goaltending...since the Talbot days

never the below average defense
They had some of the best defensive metrics the second half of last year and Skinner looked simply average and he almost cost them the Vancouver series. The kid isn't a good goalie and pickard is a career AHL backup....

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Lol Nucks.

Not sure you saw that last Jets PP goal. The guy just hanging around loosely in no man's zone in the slot instead of cutting the shooting lane off. Then makes a lazy attempt at blocking a weak cross ice shot pass.
Were fxxx😄

Yeh he looks real confused out there. Chasing and getting himself out of position. He just doesn’t have the reps in this league and he doesn’t have the talent to make up for it. My hopes for him are low after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad