Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G, Northeastern University (obtained in Reinhart deal) - Signed 3/17/23, Assigned 4/3/24

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
He’s on a bit of a slide recently. 3, 5, and 4 goals given up in his last three games. Three straight losses for the team as well.

Obviously hard to say how much it’s on him vs the players in front of him without watching the games.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
He’s on a bit of a slide recently. 3, 5, and 4 goals given up in his last three games. Three straight losses for the team as well.

Obviously hard to say how much it’s on him vs the players in front of him without watching the games.
This is a little disturbing. I thought last season his team was worse and he had to constantly stand on his head.

RhinoFan

May 28, 2016

The first two against BU and W Michigan weren't his fault. He got peppered with more high danger chances, NEU didn't deserve to win either game and the goals were just him getting left out to dry. The Union game was a bad one though. He let in three on less than twenty shots and just couldn't make that timely save to keep them in it. Union was hemmed a lot.

Reactions: Chainshot

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Not just that -- up 3-0 until late in the second. I used to think Levi would be a late add. Right now? I don't see NEU making the tournament honestly.
I am torn if it would be such a bad thing? Maybe he signs and gets some games in Rochester.

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
If/when he signs, I expect he dresses for a game in Buffalo.
Given the Sabres situation, it would be a failure of his agent if his signing didn't come with a guarantee to burn a year of his ELC. It is the one way to pay a pending college UFA more money than any other team, because they get to RFA one year faster where they can get paid more money sooner. Only the team with their draft rights can offer that.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Habs fans :laugh:
To pre-emptively answer their questions:

No, Habs fans. Devon Levi is NOT available. And even if he was, there is literally nothing in your organization we'd be interested in.

Your organizational strength (depth in young forwards) is the same as ours. You have literally nothing to offer us that would get you Levi.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
To pre-emptively answer their questions:

No, Habs fans. Devon Levi is NOT available. And even if he was, there is literally nothing in your organization we'd be interested in.

Your organizational strength (depth in young forwards) is the same as ours. You have literally nothing to offer us that would get you Levi.
Don't think they realize our asking price would be Kaiden Guhle

Reactions: Jacob582

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Not sure. I did a quick search on twitter and found this. I don't speak French though.

Translation -
A native of Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Devon Levi was goalkeeper for Team Canada and is currently the teammate of Kent Hughes' sons at Northeastern University.

According to information from Maxime Truman, the Canadiens and the Sabres would discuss.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
He's a LHD. We've got three pretty good ones. He wouldn't move the needle for me.
I mean it's a guy with 3,500 followers on Twitter. By comparison Andrew Peters has 25k followers on Twitter, and no one buys half of what he says. If this guy had actual sources he'd have loads of followers because Habs fans would be all over him.

Pretty sure these guys pump out stuff like this because Habs fans all want the hometown kids to play for them, and it generates clicks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad