Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - offseason part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
i-really-wanna-kiss-you-guy.gif

Thanks for the link!

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
No. You will stare at these god-awful jerseys and like it.
The black third jersey grew on me a bit but still never enough to want to really own one.

The Stadium Series jersey is so nice. I'm still piased I didn't pre-order one. I didn't realize how Adidas was going to not make nearly enough of them. You would of thought they would of made more and thrown the left overs on sale to get rid of all of them.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
The black third jersey grew on me a bit but still never enough to want to really own one.

The Stadium Series jersey is so nice. I'm still piased I didn't pre-order one. I didn't realize how Adidas was going to not make nearly enough of them. You would of thought they would of made more and thrown the left overs on sale to get rid of all of them.

firstly, the black is a hawks jersey.

secondly, as i've said before, the stadium jerseys are fine enough but only up close... f***ing horrible to see names while watching the games they wore them. that's my main issue.

someone here mocked up a white outline of names and numbers.... it was what the team should've done off the top

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'll probably bite second hand from some website lol

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Are you sure about that? the picture is badly photoshopped

Yes, because I picked one up at Dick's yesterday. :laugh:

Those pictures are always junk, but that's the picture that Dick's shows on their website. I placed a pickup order for it at Rockaway and picked it up yesterday.

Fanatics t-shirts are cut so weird. I've never had a t-shirt fit as strangely as the one Fanatics Devils shirt I own

You're not wrong at all. I have a few mediums and a few larges and the size of each shirt is almost never consistent. Their Quality Control is the worst I've ever seen. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad