Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - offseason part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

Don’t even think most Rangers fans would agree with Zibanejad over Nico.

thats a really interesting stat for jack and it really goes to show you how much he can totally rewrite the offensive history book with this team if he stays his career and stays healthy. i had to look it up but the devils are by far the oldest team that never had a 100pt scorer also with 50 goal scorer. just crazy would've figured in the middle 80s at minimum someone would've done it.

Allen's new mask

mentioned in the other thread but would really love to see a devils goalie do a throw back to burkes

Reactions: BostonDevil

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Well hey....she can also wear it, too, then. :D

"baby c'mon, put it all on...baby c'mon, take it all off"

i remember seeing danko jones before his solo stuff took off.... he played bass in a band called horshack during the great toronto hardcore scene of the mid 90's ...

fun fact: i played sneaky dee's back in the day too.

/coolstory

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ

1724339495185.png

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

i get alot of people are "upset" they are on it when a ton of other quality players have never been. my question is do the players have to agree to this or they dont have much say with nhlpa and that stuff?

nhl wants to really show them off esp considering they are americans so fully expect to see a canuck/devil final

jack mvp
quinn norris luke 2nd
devils win cup in 7
luke playoff mvp

script writers get to work!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
i get alot of people are "upset" they are on it when a ton of other quality players have never been. my question is do the players have to agree to this or they dont have much say with nhlpa and that stuff?

nhl wants to really show them off esp considering they are americans so fully expect to see a canuck/devil final

jack mvp
quinn norris luke 2nd
devils win cup in 7
luke playoff mvp

script writers get to work!
Who is Norris Hughes?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I only have an Xbox One, so I guess I'm getting the shaft if I don't get a new gen console lol.

I cracked several years back and bought a PS4 to play a Star Wars Battlefront game that looked awesome in a commercial. And then I played it maybe twice. I used to play Madden daily on my roommate's PS2 but never got back into it with PS3/PS4. Console mostly sat around collecting dust. I lent it to my cousin and the disc drive broke soon after.

I was fighting the itch to buy a replacement / new console but I figure the same thing would happen. I bought NHL 13 (Brodeur cover) on clearance if only as a keepsake and I never did open it. Maybe I'll do the same with NHL 25.

1724346723698.png

I'm fortunate that my NHL '95 editor doesn't work with modern operating systems. I'd probably still be updating those rosters. Annually I'll have the itch to manually create the current Devils but I'll rarely get more than ten games into a season.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I've noticed that Lazar is in almost every video, partakes in every outreach program, and seems to be the first guy on the scene on ice for either celebration or shenanigans.

I think he's the glue guy now.
People stalk about the straw to stir the drink, but they never talk about the lime wedge on the rim of the glass. You can stir all you want, but if they forget the lime, it just doesn't feel complete. Always there and never thought about until it's left off.

Lazar the Lime.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I've noticed that Lazar is in almost every video, partakes in every outreach program, and seems to be the first guy on the scene on ice for either celebration or shenanigans.

I think he's the glue guy now.

He's awesome.

giphy.webp

People stalk about the straw to stir the drink, but they never talk about the lime wedge on the rim of the glass. You can stir all you want, but if they forget the lime, it just doesn't feel complete. Always there and never thought about until it's left off.

Lazar the Lime.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad