Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023 training camp edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I don’t think I always realize how cool it is to have Luke. Every once in a while I really think about it and it’s just so crazy. Seeing this tweet was one of those moments
I have such high hopes that I am afraid of saying as I don't want to jinx anything.

While my expectations are sky high, I still know that we are going to see some growing pains this year but I don't care....I think Luke has the potential to be the best offensive Defensemen that ever played in New Jersey.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I have such high hopes that I am afraid to saying as I don't want to jinx anything.

While my expectations are sky high, I still know that we are going to see some growing pains this year but I don't care....I think Luke has the potential to be the best offensive Defensemen that ever played in New Jersey.
I 100% agree. Will he live up to it? That’s a lot to ask, but he certainly has the potential. The skating, the skill, the tools. It’s there, and so far it looks promising.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Here are New Jersey's top scoring defensemen single season.

Of the top 20 best seasons there really are only a bunch of guys..

Top 20 has Stevens 3 times (with the #1 record for points 78 and assist 60)

Niedermeyer 4 times (6th highest)

Bruce Driver 4 times (8th highest)

Brian Rafalski 4 times (9th highest)

So 4 guys account for 15 of the best top 20 seasons by a Devils Defenseman

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
WRECKING BAHL

IMG_0263.jpeg