Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2023 offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

IMG_0825.png

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
To me 3 isn't lowering anything.

With the way Haula has spoken about this team + hopping around a ton, I'm sure he took a bit off of the AAV for that extra year of security. If he didn't then I'll gladly be wrong but just seems like the situation around him would scream he did that.

Reactions: My3Sons

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
but but but… then during every national broadcast we could hear about…

THUNDER BAY, Onterio
STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY,
Onterio
you know who else is troublesome and from thunderbay.....

a certain goalie on our team

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
I'm happy to have him back and think he was snakebitten last year, would have put up more points but only had an 8.5 shooting percentage. But also am not thrilled if he's attached to Hughes to take faceoffs for more than half of the games next year. Hopefully we can figure out two legit killer even strength lines next year surrounding Hughes/Hischier.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
but but but… then during every national broadcast we could hear about…

THUNDER BAY, Onterio
STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY, Onterio

STAAL BROTHERS
THUNDER BAY,
Onterio
I met 2 girls from Thunder Bay when I was on a cruise with my family in high school. The only thing I remember, is that they said the indigenous people there get drunk on listerine and try to shank random people.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I'm happy to have him back and think he was snakebitten last year, would have put up more points but only had an 8.5 shooting percentage. But also am not thrilled if he's attached to Hughes to take faceoffs for more than half of the games next year. Hopefully we can figure out two legit killer even strength lines next year surrounding Hughes/Hischier.

Wouldn't worry too much about this. I think they'll let Jack work on his overall center game in terms of face-offs this summer. I'm pretty sure he was actually winning them at a decent clip in the Carolina series or am I wrong? Lol

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
lmao if you can't figure it out on your own, I don't really feel like going into it

though, knowing some of your thoughts on these situations, you probably share the same beliefs that they do, so.

Oh you're referencing the pride night stuff.

You wouldn't want to sign a player that could help this team (Jordan Staal) because his brothers didn't want to be forced into wearing a warmup jersey?

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Waiting for my sources to confirm Haula. Could be 2.75M and 10 "Oh my's" from Dano mixed in throughout the first season.
IMG_0978.jpeg
Oh ho, OH MY, don’t tempt me with a good time partner! It is great that Haula wants to keep mixing here. Anything can happen in Jersey! Now, with having said that. I see that someone on here made the Dano submersible. Look, what happened to the Titan was tragic. Human loss is not one to joke about. Now, with having said that. The hull integrity of the Dano would have held, all thanks to our friends at Genucel. At the very least, we would go down looking good. Have you seen this skin? Silky smooth! Even down at 12,500 ft for an eternity.

Oh my…too soon…take it away partner.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
We can assume a decent number of NHL players are not forward thinkers, But when you publicly remove the benefit of the doubt then it becomes the right of fans to not support you being a member of a team.

Who knows if Jordan shares his brothers' beliefs, but given the evidence available to us there's enough there to say I wouldn't really feel good rooting for the guy.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
Could be something like 4m -> 3m -> 2m and all signing bonus to lower the cap hit. Having a hedge fund team owner has its perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad