Post-Game Talk: Devils drop another one - lose 3-1 to Winnipeg

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Kovy, Zajac, and Henrique all having significant drop-offs in scoring for an entire season at the same time would be Maclean era bad. I don't see it happening.

Might be time to lower expecations a bit, but this team should still be able to make the playoffs. I would consider it to be quite a failure if they didn't.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Next up BuffaLOL! We have a tendency to make 3 GAA Ryan Miller look like the top 5 goalie he was 3 years ago.

And it's a 3 PM start. That's a bad combination right there.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
lol itll be interesting to see what these pukes have to say after yet another loss

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I have enjoyed about 4 games all season. Eve. Some wins were weak and bad efforts.

Lou better do something quick before we are in the basement and the laughingstock.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
This team, I don't know..... I mean the Jets second goal (well actually the first one as well) was a ****ing terrible joke. But it wouldn't have likely mattered if this team could hit the ****ing net.

The Jets are garbage. I don't care how many games they have won recently, the team is GARBAGE. They're not a playoff team and it's pretty depressing that the Devils are losing to a team like this. NJ isn't playing anywhere up to their standard and they could have easily won this game if they weren't such bums in terms of finishing.

Without question, these last two losses have been miserable. If this isn't the low point of their current play, the next two months are going to suck horribly.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Next up BuffaLOL! We have a tendency to make 3 GAA Ryan Miller look like the top 5 goalie he was 3 years ago.

And it's a 3 PM start. That's a bad combination right there.

The 3pm start alone almost guarantees a loss. They just do not show up for afternoon games, even when playing well.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
PK looked good, PP has been the abysmal mess it has been for 2 weeks. Forecheck looked much better, and actually alive for the first time in almost 2 weeks.

This kind of a game tells me we need more scoring. We need the 3rd line back to the 4th line. That's one of the biggest problems right now. Whatever is done Loktionov needs to stay put on the 1st line, and be given a lot of ice time.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
This team, I don't know..... I mean the Jets second goal (well actually the first one as well) was a ****ing terrible joke. But it wouldn't have likely mattered if this team could hit the ****ing net.

The Jets are garbage. I don't care how many games they have won recently, the team is GARBAGE. They're not a playoff team and it's pretty depressing that the Devils are losing to a team like this. NJ isn't playing anywhere up to their standard and they could have easily won this game if they weren't such bums in terms of finishing.

Without question, these last two losses have been miserable. If this isn't the low point of their current play, the next two months are going to suck horribly.

if the jets are garbage, what does that make the devils?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Should also note, for all the hysterics about us being in 7th place, division leader Pittsburgh is only 2 points ahead of us and we have 2 games in hand on them.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Haha refund season ticks? I still mooch games and haven't given the league money yet, much that I'm aware of at least probably a few dollars depending on how those ***** distribute at the CEC.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Jets are not a great team. I doubt the win the southeast very highly. I think our friends from Raleigh might have a better chance. We played like garbage Sunday. Then again whoever wins that division will have an 8th place record. So who knows?

We played alright tonight for about 58 or 59 minutes though. This game was lost in the first 8 seconds really. Despite how good we were for the rest of the game.

Mory Schneideur*

Should also note, for all the hysterics about us being in 7th place, division leader Pittsburgh is only 2 points ahead of us and we have 2 games in hand on them.

Exactly. We will be fine.

We are in a slump. Hedberg, our backup, is playing all the games and is in a slump. Better now than later in the season or playoffs.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Moose cost us a point with that flop. But it was a team loss yet again.

Not much else to analyze aside from they stink overall since the Rags game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad