GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 10 P.M. - TNT/SN1/SNE/SNO/SNP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
This team has great potential, but they're clearly still in their learning stage.

The window has just opened and maybe we need to lower the expectations a tad. The final pieces to the puzzle are most likely not all there yet.

This year has had HUGE 21-22 vibes

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can almost see Bahl healthy scratched for Cal Foote after this.

I really hope not, but I can see it.

He’s earned a scratching, it’s just that there’s no one serviceable that isn’t already dressed.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I will make up my mind about Lindy once and for all after this stretch of games without Jack and Nico. If you can't get this team to play responsibly as a unit under these circumstances, it ain't ever going to happen.

My instinct is that this is indicative of what we will always have under Lindy. I don't have faith that he is going to prove me wrong.

Reactions: JK3

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I can almost see Bahl healthy scratched for Cal Foote after this.

I really hope not, but I can see it.

He’s earned a scratching, it’s just that there’s no one serviceable that isn’t already dressed.

He hasn't been right since he blocked that shot and went down the tunnel. He is playing hobbled and making poor choices.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
4 guys on one side of the ice is the swarm. That’s literally the Devils playing the stupid way they’re told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad