Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Meier (50% retained) and four others from the Sharks for 2023 1st, conditional 2024 1st, Mukhamadullin, Okhotiuk, Zetterlund & Johnsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
49373EB1-1793-416D-9AC0-9539CD23E2DB.jpeg

I’m going to tell my kids this man was lost today.

Last edited:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Scott Harrington claimed by Anaheim lmfao

Devils Legend Scott Harrington

Good

He stinks

We'd be begging to come up with ways to make it scientifically possible to clone Smith and Bahl and maybe even acquire Connor Carrick.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
The offer is limited to one year so that's a red herring in my view. Meier is not going to sign a $10m total contract therefore give up one that will be north of $50m, more like $70+ million, imo.

He's a very good player and the NJDs made out in this trade.

Yes, Doug Wilson went off the deep end a handful of years before leaving the Sharks, but still Timo's employer controls his future. The question is does the NJDs want to past this year.
Why not? There's a risk on his side but signing a 10M QO and then forcing 7-8 years deal at the market value is the best way to maximize his career earnings, that's the whole point of constructing contract this way. Meier's contract structure means that he has a big leverage here.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
idk why people are so against it, i'm personally all for it objectively speaking

Because he sucks. He’s awful defensively and his production is incredibly boosted by playing an outsized role on a bad team with PP time. Domi’s 5v5 production isn’t much better than Yegor’s and Yegor is substantially better defensively. Domi should not even be on our radar.

I’m 60% sure that Domi is a Devil on Friday.

Sure as shit hope not.

Reactions: RNCDevil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad