Confirmed with Link: Devils Acquire Andrei Loktionov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Loki has all the talent. He is pretty good defensively. Kind of like Tedenby except he has a much higher Hockey IQ

I'll be honest. I haven't seen the guy play much at all. I trust your judgement. If so, let's hope he gets a shot with the big team this season at some point.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
How pissed is Darche? :laugh:

Considering any team could sign him, and if any team wanted to they already would have, he should be pretty content that he at least has a team to work out with where there is potential he'll get a deal

NJDFan4Life

Jun 25, 2009
Canada
I like this trade, to get Loktionov for just a 5th rounder is a steal by Lou, This kid has some great potential to be a good player in this league.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
How pissed is Darche? :laugh:

I feel like Darche's immediate future is more tied in with when/if they send down Matteau. Darche would be a 12th/13th forward with Barch. Loktionov will still have to earn a promotion and probably is eyeing a scoring line role.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I feel like Darche's immediate future is more tied in with when/if they send down Matteau. Darche would be a 12th/13th forward with Barch. Loktionov will still have to earn a promotion and probably is eyeing a scoring line role.

I dont think Loki has to earn promotion. Again, I think he is only in the AHL until they make a roster space

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Love Love Love this move Lou. Especially for a 5th . Think of a Josefson , but better offensively but worse defensively

Correct. Unless Barch is being sent down

They won't send down Barch. He's on a one way, and I don't see them putting him in the minors to pay him $750k grand. Plus I think they feel we need an enforcer still, but Janssen being demoted was totally fine with me.

I don't dislike Barch too much, but let's be serious. Do we really NEED Barch in the lineup against teams like the Lightning, Sens, Caps, Habs, etc?

apice3*

No matter how you slice it, we gave up a 5th rounder for a former 5th rounder who has since developed. It's a win no matter what happens.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
OK so we got Loki for the 5th, that`s like nothing. Great job Lou, now go get me Kulemin, because the Pens seem to be interested in him too...

11:30 and following.

Sorry, I had to post it again. :laugh:

Welcome aboard, Loki.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
I can see him playing top 6. Loki is much better when he plays with skilled players. You put him in the Top 6 and move Zubie to the 3rd line

I like the sound of that if he can make Zajac and Kovy better, scratch Barch for most games and go with Zubrus-Josefson-Butler and CBGB goes back to being the true 4th line.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
No matter how you slice it, we gave up a 5th rounder for a former 5th rounder who has since developed. It's a win no matter what happens.

CSI4O.jpg

apice3*

$816k cap hit.

Roughly what people suggested we'd pay Gomez.

Just sayin'.

Loktionov has played one NHL game since February 22, 2012, and still has scored a goal more recently than Scott Gomez.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
At that price great move and adding more young forward depth with potential is always a good thing, especially with how thin we are. Curious what the plan with him going forward is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad