Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Andreas Johnsson from Toronto for Joey Anderson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I think he'll pick it up when get at least Bratt back, more likely when we get both Bratt and Nico. But there's no sugar-coating it, so far the guy's been awful lol.

Reactions: MartyOwns

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
for those saying he was only good because of his linemates in toronto, we will have talent here too in the next few weeks. the cavalry is coming. i'd wait to judge until he gets a chance to play with peg leg or shit dick

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
There are a lot of guys playing higher in the lineup than they should be. Hopefully he's more effective when he gets pushed down the lineup.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
for those saying he was only good because of his linemates in toronto, we will have talent here too in the next few weeks. the cavalry is coming. i'd wait to judge until he gets a chance to play with peg leg or shit dick

4Jh5

4Jh5.gif

Reactions: MartyOwns

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Hey just checking in, how has he been playing? One of my favourite bottom 6ers last year..

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Hey just checking in, how has he been playing? One of my favourite bottom 6ers last year..

Not that well right now. Think he'll probably do better if next to Nico, but it seems like it's taking some time to fit in. He hasn't looked good. Yet.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Invisible. Grabneresque.
He is on par with Tennyson for worst looking on the team thus far...and im not talking worst looking as Ginny Sachs, ya know?
Not that well right now. Think he'll probably do better if next to Nico, but it seems like it's taking some time to fit in. He hasn't looked good. Yet.
Crappy and invisible still.

Danm, that's unfortunate. Really thought he would be able to take his game to another level in New Jersey.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I think he'll pick it up when get at least Bratt back, more likely when we get both Bratt and Nico. But there's no sugar-coating it, so far the guy's been awful lol.

The thing is, things like this make sense if it was just matter of being not in sync or non-individual reasons, but for Johnsson, all the issues are him. He can't ever seem to connect a pass, he can't seem to stay on his skates, he always seems clueless where the puck is...just terrible individual performance.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Danm, that's unfortunate. Really thought he would be able to take his game to another level in New Jersey.

I think I would like them to try him with Hischier and Bratt once they are back....the Devils forward corps right now is so jumbled due to those injuries, its hard to get a read on some of these guys

but yes, Johnsson has been very quiet so far

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Replaced "invisible" with another term (see your edited post). :sarcasm:

He plays like Stephen Gionta. Moves around a lot so you think his effort level is high but then you realize he's moving around a lot because he doesn't know what to do.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
He plays like Stephen Gionta. Moves around a lot so you think his effort level is high but then you realize he's moving around a lot because he doesn't know what to do.

replace gio2 with johnsson on the CBGB line back in the day and no way it would be as effective …gio for his smaller size threw hits on the opposition and was one of the few players that did at the time…shit, he led the team in hits during the shortened '13 season…....i dont see this from johnsson at all

so far, i'd send him back to toronto if i could but we'll see once the lines get shuffled when nico and bratt are fully on the roster and playing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad