Devils 2019-20 Preseason/Season team discussion (news and notes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
11-12 Eric Boulton was the worst forward we had that saw 50 games for us in a season possibly ever.

Even worse than Rod Pelley and all those games he played for us the prior 2 or 3 seasons.

Holy f***, did he suck.

He wasn't even on the ice for a goal scored that entire season, let alone registering an actual point.

Even Cam Janssen lucked into an assist and one other goal he was on the ice for that year.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Only a few more weeks until the boys lace em up. With the influx of talent this year who are your top 5 shootout guys? I used to dread going into OT and the skills competition the past few years...I like our chances now. Top 5 shootout guys for me:

Hall
Hughes
Nico
Bratt
Gusev

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Almost there, albeit without an extended Hall.

Excited but also disappointed he didn't extend before the start of camp. Not to derail this thread.

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
Only a few more weeks until the boys lace em up. With the influx of talent this year who are your top 5 shootout guys? I used to dread going into OT and the skills competition the past few years...I like our chances now. Top 5 shootout guys for me:

Hall
Hughes
Nico
Bratt
Gusev

Love Nico but I dont think hes a shootout guy on this team next year.

Gusev
Hall
Palmieri
Bratt
Zacha

Camille the Eel

Hall
Hughes
Nico
Bratt
Gusev
Just from watching tape, Gusev is # 1. I think he’ll be nearly unstoppable one on one because he’s so slick at wrong footing a goaltender or, if the goalie won’t move, instantly releasing a laser before the goalie can react. Rare talent.

Reactions: Pavail Zachupov

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
Just from watching tape, Gusev is # 1. I think he’ll be nearly unstoppable one on one because he’s so slick at wrong footing a goaltender or, if the goalie won’t move, instantly releasing a laser before the goalie can react. Rare talent.

I agree, his shooting form is one that is super hard to tell where its going. Much like what makes Oshie so great is that every shot angle looks the same, although gusev whips it more than Oshie does. I think he is creative, deceptive and has a hard shot. He's my number 1 in the shootout especially with some of our other top guys not being shootout studs.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
11-12 Eric Boulton was the worst forward we had that saw 50 games for us in a season possibly ever.

Even worse than Rod Pelley and all those games he played for us the prior 2 or 3 seasons.

Holy ****, did he suck.

He wasn't even on the ice for a goal scored that entire season, let alone registering an actual point.

Even Cam Janssen lucked into an assist and one other goal he was on the ice for that year.
Remember when he scored a hat trick on Marty

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010

Holy ****, did he suck.

That’s Jam Canssen to you!

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
His girlfriend roller blading in front of him (pretty well) and the caption said "breeding material" ... dont show it to any children, may be unsafe for their eyes
Thanks. I'm not on instagram so I couldn't find anything.

Doesn't even sound like an inside joke - just a regular joke about what good skaters the two of them would have if they had kids.

Reactions: Scooooooooooooot

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I don't think anyone is upset, it's just always awkward as hell when someone is obviously horny over their significant other in public. Cringe is the best way to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad