Prospect Info: Development camp & Roster released

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mikebel111*

great videos so far:handclap: thanks. keep em coming

in the rielly video, I didn't find him a first and than I see a skater jus ripping through centre ice. I knew that was rielly. amazing skating ability.

Wanted to say something about blacker. everything I have heard is that he is much much better in his own end. So, I don't know where these stories that he is terrible in his own end is coming from. he was called up twice which suggests to me that he is ready or very close.

nice to see some later round picks also playing well.

biggs looked like had a much better performance today.

MetalJamesK

Jun 27, 2011
Caledon, Ont
NP appreciate you taking the time to do this. To push our luck a little more would you be able to post the number of the player featured in the video :D

To be honest I don't remember all of the numbers but off the top of my head they where.

Bellerive - 63
Biggs - 62
Broll - 88
Brown - 78
Cameranesi - 90
Gauthier - 54
Goumas - 91
Granberg - 64
Herzog - 94 (He left the game early, not sure why)
Leivo - 89
Loov - 80
Percy - 65
Raine - 61
Rielly - 44
Toninato - 77
Verhaeghe - 92

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head if there are any other numbers you see and want to know the name I could figure it out.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
To be honest I don't remember all of the numbers but off the top of my head they where.

Bellerive - 63
Biggs - 62
Broll - 88
Brown - 78
Cameranesi - 90
Gauthier - 54
Goumas - 91
Granberg - 64
Herzog - 94 (He left the game early, not sure why)
Leivo - 89
Loov - 80
Percy - 65
Raine - 61
Rielly - 44
Toninato - 77
Verhaeghe - 92

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head if there are any other numbers you see and want to know the name I could figure it out.

Much appreciated!:yo:

Beleafer4

Apr 4, 2010
Percy, Leivo, rielly were the only real standouts. Maybe loov and verhaeghe but to a lesser degree (I know they scored but they werent able to control the game like the other three did).

Rielly isnt better than he was last year though and that worries me. He lost confidence/ is playing too tentative for my tastes. He has to get his game back. Biggs looks like he lost all confidence- way too tentative and overthinks everything.

maplehawk

HFB Partner
Percy, Leivo, rielly were the only real standouts. Maybe loov and verhaeghe but to a lesser degree (I know they scored but they werent able to control the game like the other three did).

Rielly isnt better than he was last year though and that worries me. He lost confidence/ is playing too tentative for my tastes. He has to get his game back. Biggs looks like he lost all confidence- way too tentative and overthinks everything.

did you take any videos?

leafs9pete

Nov 17, 2010
I uploaded part 1 so far and the shootout and part 2 is coming soon theres like 12 mins left in the upload

I squeezed all the clips into 2 parts this year unlike the previous 2 years there was like 8 parts so the videos are bigger thus taking longer to upload.

I also attached the numbers to all the players in the descriptions.

http://youtube.com/polak9pete

also check out my older clips from the last 2 camps while part 2 of the scrimmage finishes

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I uploaded part 1 so far and the shootout and part 2 is coming soon theres like 12 mins left in the upload

I squeezed all the clips into 2 parts this year unlike the previous 2 years there was like 8 parts so the videos are bigger thus taking longer to upload.

I also attached the numbers to all the players in the descriptions.

http://youtube.com/polak9pete

also check out my older clips from the last 2 camps while part 2 of the scrimmage finishes

Wow. I watched the 2012 camp vids last year but I don't think I thanked you for it. So thanks for all of these videos. You're a good man pete.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
@markhmasters: Jim Hughes on Verhaeghe: 'There's no doubt in our minds that he'll be an 100-point guy in that league [OHL]'

@markhmasters: Leafs player development dir Hughes expects Verhaeghe to be an 'elite' OHL player; should benefit from expanded role in Niagara next season

@markhmasters: Josh Leivo was compared to Joffrey Lupul by Leafs player development dir Jim Hughes yesterday; he played well again today

@markhmasters: Hughes says Leivo sees the game like Lupul; 'He's wired to the point where what he is translating in his head goes right through his stick'

That's some heady praise for both of them :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad