GDT: Detroit @ Leafs at 7:00pm April 13 2024... on CBC and SN.. Matthews goes for 70

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
DET is 1 point back of a playoff spot and fighting for their lives. For DET this is their playoffs and the Leafs have nothing to play for. Tough spot.
That is NO EXCUSE for not showing up to give Leaf fans in the building a great show and value for their money. Our Leafs should play for the home crowd in the stands !!!

Too bad for every Leaf fan that stops buying tickets and merchandise, there is likely 1,000 more to replace them.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Reimer was our goalie for that game !
The hockey god's :cool:
giphy-18.gif

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Sammy's play is concerning but I'm not overly concerned about how bad the team looks tonight.
They don't have anything to play for (they don't care about home ice) and Detroit does.

They'll also look a lot better in the second.

In any case, I'm not calling for a sweep over the Leafs or another first round exit based on a very lackluster first period against the Wings. ... There's already plenty of other reasons to be concerned.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Yea, Lyub has been pretty terrible. Should be starting the playoffs as a reserve...
i think he's fine as a #7/8 but he just doesn't have the skills to play

he can't make a pass out, but that would be fine if he could lob it out...which he can't do either

At this point he just needs to learn to shoot it off the glass and down for icing

Reactions: wingman75

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Haters gonna Hate!

its gonna be amazing watching pens not make the playoffs and then..... LMAO :biglaugh:
maybe detroit stops playing and lets matthews get 2 now?

elaborate plan to have detroit win and also have matthews hit 70. We simple-minded single brain individuals cannot comprehend what the multi-brained keefe is thinking

why else would he keep samsonov in, put rielly-brodie together and not change the lines

Reactions: PromisedLand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad