GDT: Detroit @ Leafs at 7:00pm April 13 2024... on CBC and SN.. Matthews goes for 70

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
It is actually somewhat refreshing going into the playoffs with the expectation that we will get cleaned out. No expectations that this year is different lol it is worse!
Christ I've been that way for half a decade. Absolutely no confidence that they'll achieve much in the post season. I honestly don't know how others had confidence.

But it doesn't make the losing feel easier.

torontoblood

Proud Member of Leafs Nation
May 27, 2021
I watched the panthers/sabres earlier today,

Florida aggressively dominated, they were skating hard, they won puck battles easily, they were physical and quick, they were first on the puck every time, etc. They created scoring chances at will.

And bobrovsky was excellent. The Florida defense held buffalo forwards to only 22 shots. Florida shot 45 shots at the buffalo goalie.

they will easily destroy the leafs on Monday. If the leafs can’t even handle the devils and wings defensively, tell me how they will be able to shutdown the cats.

And Tampa will kill us too.

Reactions: Al14

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I can't wait for the piece of shit in our net to be gone.

Nobody should have any respect for him because he's a disgrace to the Jersey.

I look forward to seeing who they bring in
I’ve never heard you say any thing negative about him. Hahah. I’m kidding btw. I never had any confidence in him although I was pulling for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad