GDT: Detroit @ Leafs at 7:00pm April 13 2024... on CBC and SN.. Matthews goes for 70

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
well they got Riemer, they have a 4-1 lead, I mean its April, I still feel good about this one

200w.gif

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Sammy is NOT able to be trusted. Enough is enough. Head issue, leg issue, shoulder issue, who cares. Take off the pads.

Reactions: Al14

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Samsanov throwing away his career against bottom feeders in meaningless games is hilarious. Enjoy the Senators next season.
DET is 1 point back of a playoff spot and fighting for their lives. For DET this is their playoffs and the Leafs have nothing to play for. Tough spot.

Reactions: torontoblood

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It is actually somewhat refreshing going into the playoffs with the expectation that we will get cleaned out. No expectations that this year is different lol it is worse!
I have heard we are guaranteed to go to the conference final according to a poster, so I think we are okay

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
I'd send Samsonov down to the Marlies for one game, see it it reboots him again.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
I know Sammy has been mostly great for awhile, but ... he's just so sketchy, I never really feel confident with him in net. He's so often out of position, over committing and scrambling.

Woll is just so much better positionally, so much more calm and controlled, doesn't over commit. I have a lot more confidence in him, wish Keefe would give him more reps, he's played too little since returning from injury to get fully back up to speed for the playoffs.
Sammy hasn’t been great. It’s like always we out score our problems . Sammy has a poor save percentage and goals against average. People look at the number of wins yet we win by out scoring the other team and Sammy gets a win with a .875 save percentage

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I'd give woll the next florida game and if he plays exceptional I'd start him for Game 1

he was actually able to somewhat keep up with Bobrovsky when he got to play a full game. He's also been really good against them the other time he played them this year

Sep 18, 2009
Agreed. My guess is after the shakey game on Thursday, Sammy gets a chance to have a solid outing. If he does, he is rested until game 1. If he is shakey again, he will play one of the two in Florida.

We need him right for game 1. Or a right as he can get.

Said no one, ever.

I could care less if he gets 70... it's cool and all. Leafs winning playoff rounds and a cup is the only thing that matters to me. And I don't care who is on the roster when they do it.
Yea but the Leafs have a better chance of getting Matthews 70 than winning playoff rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad