GDT: Detroit @ Leafs at 7:00pm April 13 2024... on CBC and SN.. Matthews goes for 70

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I just post out of pure emotion, if the leafs win we are contenders, when they are losing they suck lol
Even when our Leafs win, it's never easy, even against lousy teams.

Our Leafs might have made winning a game easy only a couple of games all season !!!

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    2 MB · Views: 4

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
He sucks, but so does the D, funny, every time Rielly is injured, they Excell......

Rielly is irresponsible. His main contribution is taking a little bit more of an offensive risk to create but on the back end the trade off is substantial. Can't defend basic odd man rushes efficiently and predictably, struggles to handle a cycle and runs around playing positionless chaos... like he's not really that great. He's actually at his best when he's flying down the wing like a winger, and throwing something to the middle of the ice.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Why didn't the boys just concede the 2 points before the opening puck drop? They embarrassed themselves and hung Sammy out to dry except for the last goal.

At least its still early enough in the night for me to find a good movie to watch.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Maybe that’s the plan, everyone just cruise the last 3 games

Like I say on a regular basis, you can't expect a team to play terribly and then flip a switch and be 100%. This mentality never pays off and specifically for these Leafs.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Do other teams have players who get as many knocks and injuries as often as we do? Seems like we haven't had a full lineup for 20 games, and they are expecting all the lines to just gel in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad