Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] F Lucas Raymond re-signs with the Red Wings (8 years, $8.075M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Bla bla bla Yzerman isn’t a good GM bla bla bla…. Ha!

Steal of a contract. Keeps the AAV under what Larkin is making. Sets up negotiations for future contracts. Love it all around. Now come back from Germany and get ready for training camp Lucas!
Wings fans are so defensive when it comes to Yzerman.

I will say the fact it it took this long for what is the most obvious çontract is a little odd.
I'm not even a wings fan and I said two weeks ago 8×8 as did many others.

Reactions: Miller Time

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
Fair enough, dude's a gamer. Highly skilled and capable young winger for the red wings (used to be known as the dead wings)
Dude, they were known as the Dead Wings in the 1970s. As bad as the team has been since 2016... there is only one year I'd consider as being "Dead Wings" and that's the COVID year when they iced the worst defensive lineup I've ever seen in my life. They had about 1.5 functional NHL D.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Good player, good contract.

Hey Detroit fans any news on Seider being close to signing? Asking for fantasy draft reasons.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
That's a really good contract on a great player. Fully expect this one to quickly age into a bargain deaI of a contract. I was honestly beginning to wonder if this was going to get done. Wings fans certainly have something to be happy about here.

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
1726535252200.png

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
This could end up being a steal like the Hughes contract which at the time thought was overpay. But considering this is Dubois money this isn't that bad considering he's getting paid $8.5M to take dumb penalties.

Reactions: Morrison

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Bla bla bla Yzerman isn’t a good GM bla bla bla…. Ha!

Steal of a contract. Keeps the AAV under what Larkin is making. Sets up negotiations for future contracts. Love it all around. Now come back from Germany and get ready for training camp Lucas!
This isn't a steal of a contract lmao it's literally the market rate for this type of first time RFA winger.

• Haha
Reactions: TS Quint

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad