Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] F Lucas Raymond re-signs with the Red Wings (8 years, $8.075M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Terrific contract and they should be locking up Mo any day now. With the cap probably going up to 96-97 by the time Connor resets the market at 16 per, this deal will be looked at as an absolute coup.

Reactions: PelagicJoe

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
The 4 years at $7.75 AAV was where many thought it would come in most of the summer. If that number was correct, Raymond didn’t get much more doubling the term. So he may have left some money on the table, but this is a nice wealth contract.

Hopefully he earns it year one, and Detroit’s not waiting around, like some other teams, for the contracts to start paying off. If he plays like he did the second half of 23’-24’, should earn it from year one.

Reactions: Morrison and Tetsuo

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Locked up for max term on a great dollar I am fired up :handclap:

Ray took huge steps forward in his all-around game last year and dragged the entire team on his back while they kicked and screamed when Larkin was injured. Finished with 46 points in the last 46 games of the season and 11 points in the final 6 games

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Did not realize he tucked 31 last szn. Time flies, I thought he just finished his sophomore year.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
You think undervalued contract? Seems pretty fair both sides to me.
I would’ve said any anything in the 7 figs for max term would’ve been a steal. If I was Raymond you would’ve had to get to 10M to get me to sign long term.

To get him to that length of contract for what is basically 8 mil flat is awesome IMO.

8x8 is basically the new 6x6 and Raymond is such a good player.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
I would’ve said any anything in the 7 figs for max term would’ve been a steal. If I was Raymond you would’ve had to get to 10M to get me to sign long term.

To get him to that length of contract for what is basically 8 mil flat is awesome IMO.

8x8 is basically the new 6x6 and Raymond is such a good player.
Cool. I guess it all balances out when you have that along with contracts for Holl and Copp :).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad