Speculation: DEADLINE DALLAS: Dream Defenseman Destination? Discuss.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Projecting what?

He started the year with the Stars, if he was a team player he would’ve stuck around. Everyone here shat on Nichushkin for bailing back to the KHL and that was between seasons. Bitchsel can get bent
If playing in the AHL is some critical step, blame Nill. He drafted Nichushkin while knowing Nichushkin signed a deal preventing him from starting in the AHL and signed Bichsel to a contract giving him this right to play in Sweden.

Yes and you know how you improve development? Winning games, getting in the playoffs, and playing through that grind.
Is he not playing in Sweden?

Reactions: LT

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He chooses to work where he wants to work = bad character. Meanwhile he is forced by the NHL to play for whatever team that drafted him if he wants to play in NA until he turns 27 or whatever. That team can also force him to move to another team and he has no say

Interesting.
He decided to sign with the Dallas Stars- nobody forced him into that

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Right. Nill signed him to a contract with the Dallas Stars -- not the Texas Stars. And Nill signed him to a contract where Nill gave him a choice on where to play.
Right... and Lian chose not to finish what he started and walked out on his teammates

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Feel like it's too easy to forget the kid is 19. It was in his contract that he could go back.

If his team is eliminated soon and he's able to come back to Texas but doesn't, then we can worry and give him hell.

Otherwise, who the hell cares?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Feel like it's too easy to forget the kid is 19. It was in his contract that he could go back.

If his team is eliminated soon and he's able to come back to Texas but doesn't, then we can worry and give him hell.

Otherwise, who the hell cares?
Exactly- if he acts like this at 19, imagine the sense of entitlement he's going to have in 3 more years. He better hope that he gets traded to the Flames so he can hang out with a core that threatened to leave the city unless certain managerial/coaching decisions were made.

Stankoven should have refused the call up. He owes it to his AHL teammates.
Very funny; Stankoven - like Bitchsold - has a contract with the Dallas Stars organization

Klockis

Loyalty personified
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
He decided to sign with the Dallas Stars- nobody forced him into that
The only NHL team he could've sign for in his first few years was the Dallas Stars. Somehow this is legal in NA. His choices were either Texas Stars or somewhere in Europe. He choose Rögle.

Good for him. I don't see how this makes him a bad teammate. I wouldn't look down upon a collegue of mine if they decided to work somewhere else.

Reactions: JeffP and LT

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
If Seguin goes on litr:

To Dal:
Hanafin
Tanev
(With whatever retention is needed, if any)

To CGY:
- 2024 1st (for Hanafin)
- 2024 2nd
- Bichsel
- 2025 1st (for Tanev)

Too much? It's basically 3 firsts and and 2nd for the pair

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
The only NHL team he could've sign for in his first few years was the Dallas Stars. His choices were either Texas Stars or somewhere in Europe. He choose Rögle.

Good for him. I don't see how this makes him a bad teammate.
I just hope he doesn't decide to walk out on his future NHL team during playoffs. He doesn't exactly have a track record of being reliable or rolling with the punches- sitting out from representing his country for 2 World Junior tournaments and walking out on the Texas Stars.

• Haha

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
If Seguin goes on litr:

To Dal:
Hanafin
Tanev
(With whatever retention is needed, if any)

To CGY:
- 2024 1st (for Hanafin)
- 2024 2nd
- Bichsel
- 2025 1st (for Tanev)

Too much? It's basically 3 firsts and and 2nd for the pair
I would only do that if Hanifin re-signs. Otherwise take out the 1st or Bichsel

Reactions: Dallasman

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I just hope he doesn't decide to walk out on his future NHL team during playoffs. He doesn't exactly have a track record of being reliable or rolling with the punches- sitting out from representing his country for 2 World Junior tournaments and walking out on the Texas Stars.
He also chose not to walk out on his Swedish teammates when he declined to participate in the most recent WJC.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He also chose not to walk out on his Swedish teammates when he declined to participate in the most recent WJC.
it's an honour to represent your country - he spat on all the young Swiss players that dream to wear that crest. Nobody cares about whatever the f*** a Rogel is

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Exactly- if he acts like this at 19, imagine the sense of entitlement he's going to have in 3 more years. He better hope that he gets traded to the Flames so he can hang out with a core that threatened to leave the city unless certain managerial/coaching decisions were made.

Very funny; Stankoven - like Bitchsold - has a contract with the Dallas Stars organization

most ppl get more mature the older they get

makes u think

• Haha
Reactions: eartotheground

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
it's an honour to represent your country - he spat on all the young Swiss players that dream to wear that crest. Nobody cares about whatever the f*** a Rogel is

its almost like the swiss team spat on bichsel instead

makes u think

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
most ppl get more mature the older they get

makes u think
Hopefully he matures with another organization

And nobody cares about an AHL team the way you do.
I dont care about the Texas Stars- but I would prefer the team continue to find players that want to play for this organization

its almost like the swiss team spat on bichsel instead

makes u think
Suck it up Lian, it doesnt get easier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad