Speculation: DEADLINE DALLAS: Dream Defenseman Destination? Discuss.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Just an FYI

We are in on Tanev, Hanifin and Chychrun. And our 1st is in play.

Friedman expanded on the comments he made on Sportsnet too about Dallas. Says teams that he talks to were all asking him why he's not talking about Dallas more with how crazy aggressive they are in the trade market right now.

Seems like we'll see a big splash here soon.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Hope I’m wrong, but gotta wonder if Bourque is long for this world if we’re looking at Chychrun and players of that caliber

Also have to wonder about Dellandrea’s long term future considering Shapiro’s comments the other day. Could be a situation where Dallas is trying to pump the tires.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Friedman expanded on the comments he made on Sportsnet too about Dallas. Says teams that he talks to were all asking him why he's not talking about Dallas more with how crazy aggressive they are in the trade market right now.

Seems like we'll see a big splash here soon.
im steph and ur klay ??????

1708961677971.png

• Love
Reactions: Zapp

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I do wonder how much of this is related to the injuries that hit the team right now and the prognosis for how long they will be a problem .

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Hope I’m wrong, but gotta wonder if Bourque is long for this world if we’re looking at Chychrun and players of that caliber

Also have to wonder about Dellandrea’s long term future considering Shapiro’s comments the other day. Could be a situation where Dallas is trying to pump the tires.
if they were considering trading Bourque, I would think they would’ve called him up to showcase him. I don’t know shit though.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
if they were considering trading Bourque, I would think they would’ve called him up to showcase him. I don’t know shit though.
On one hand, seeing Jim’s work over the past decade, everything points to Stankoven and Bourque being off limits. On the other, he’s never been “incredibly aggressive” at the deadline. It’ll be interesting.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Then we have to consider that they are showcasing Stankhoven...........which actually could be the case.
Stankoven for Chychrun would be painful, but that may be how you put yourself in the best position to win. Not the exact same thing, but Iginla for Nieuwendyk and, in the local baseball world, Ragans for Chapman come to mind.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Dallas is not moving Harley. That would be beyond dumb. I can’t see stankoven moving especially for Chychrun. I would also assume Ottawa would want defense. They have a ton of young forwards.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Let me know how ya'll plan to fit all of this under the cap not only this year but moving forward too then lol. To get Hanifin and Tanev you'd need retention and have to send salary out the door as well, that's gonna add to the price.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
The hold up is Nill can’t decide what deal he wants. The Andersson deal or Larsson deal and what getting a Swede will do all the Fins.

Reactions: Sports2

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Let me know how ya'll plan to fit all of this under the cap not only this year but moving forward too then lol. To get Hanifin and Tanev you'd need retention and have to send salary out the door as well, that's gonna add to the price.
Seguin hasn’t practiced since he got hurt the other day, right? Let’s just LTIR his 9.75 until April. Everyone else is doing it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad