Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I just don't have the energy to argue tonight, you are not wrong on talent, I think RM was really well liked and a more of a team guy personally. Talent wise, PK of course.. except maybe in his own zone?

Hey I didn't bring up Michkov yet, proud of me?

You
Were
That
Close

:banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
It's disgusting. Worst part is. Just like Slaf, the biggest culprits will kiss his ass and celebrate his success when he starts to make plays at the NHL level.

Weasels.
Are they supposed to hate the player forever and curse his success just because there's a chance they might be wrong?

I hate that we picked Reinbacher with our pick and he hasn't convinced me i was wrong at all yet. If he does i'll be happy to cheer for him.

Reactions: ReHabs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Reinbacher deserves way more respect from this fan base. He damn sure didn't ask the Habs to draft him. I have never seen such vitriol from day 1.

Carey price was a very unpopular pick on draft day but that quickly changed.

I wonder if that 2005 draft thread is still archived here somewhere.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
How is that the worst part? Lol we're supposed to be haters forever? Why?
We're supposed to dig out heels and never admit we're wrong. And if we do admit we were wrong about something -- like I was wrong about Slafkovsky's development -- we're meant to have that lorded over us so we never admit we're wrong ever again and dig our heels in even deeper the next time.

It's disgusting. Worst part is. Just like Slaf, the biggest culprits will kiss his ass and celebrate his success when he starts to make plays at the NHL level.

Weasels.

Pre-draft I preferred Michkov or Benson, quite loudly, but after the draft I was in on Reinbacher and respected his development plan since he wasn’t rushed. The ones harassing him were wrong and f***ed in the head (not dissimilar to the ones smearing Michkov). Think that’s normal and good, no?

I find it hard you dont think the "we only picked Reinbacher because Michkov did KGB things, but otherwise we totally would’ve picked Michkov” undercurrent going around isn’t actually disgusting and disrespectful of Reinbacher and the Habs.

He’s a good kid and a good prospect with a terrible injury.

You were big time in his corner pre-draft, why haven’t you called out these arguments?

Let’s not find reasons to get mad at other fans. We all want the Habs to succeed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad