Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
I still hope he can become a 40 point two way D

Even if he dont become a top pair D, we should be fine with him and Guhle, Hutson and 1 more solid D(not sold on Mailloux)

Reactions: MoneyManny

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I just don't have the energy to argue tonight, you are not wrong on talent, I think RM was really well liked and a more of a team guy personally. Talent wise, PK of course.. except maybe in his own zone?

Hey I didn't bring up Michkov yet, proud of me?

You
Were
That
Close

:banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Reinbacher deserves way more respect from this fan base. He damn sure didn't ask the Habs to draft him. I have never seen such vitriol from day 1.

It's disgusting. Worst part is. Just like Slaf, the biggest culprits will kiss his ass and celebrate his success when he starts to make plays at the NHL level.

Weasels.

Reactions: Habssince89

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
It's disgusting. Worst part is. Just like Slaf, the biggest culprits will kiss his ass and celebrate his success when he starts to make plays at the NHL level.

Weasels.
Are they supposed to hate the player forever and curse his success just because there's a chance they might be wrong?

I hate that we picked Reinbacher with our pick and he hasn't convinced me i was wrong at all yet. If he does i'll be happy to cheer for him.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Reinbacher deserves way more respect from this fan base. He damn sure didn't ask the Habs to draft him. I have never seen such vitriol from day 1.

Carey price was a very unpopular pick on draft day but that quickly changed.

I wonder if that 2005 draft thread is still archived here somewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad