Danny Paille

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Always liked Paille, he was one of the few B's forwards who was really fast and could hit, had terrible hands and really struggled last year, hope it works out for him in Chicago.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm happy for Danny.

I still think the Bruins were stupid to let him go and getting Rinaldo confirms my opinion.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I'm happy for Danny.

I still think the Bruins were stupid to let him go and getting Rinaldo confirms my opinion.

How was letting Paille go a bad thing? He was horrible last year. Getting Rinaldo is mutually exclusive.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
How was letting Paille go a bad thing? He was horrible last year. Getting Rinaldo is mutually exclusive.

Paille didn't have a good season, as much as I like him I could see that. But he can still be a good fourth liner. He's certainly miles ahead of Rinaldo, who I expect will live in the penalty box for taking stupid penalties at the wrong time, or getting himself suspended for doing something stupid.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Paille didn't have a good season, as much as I like him I could see that. But he can still be a good fourth liner. He's certainly miles ahead of Rinaldo, who I expect will live in the penalty box for taking stupid penalties at the wrong time, or getting himself suspended for doing something stupid.

The only reason Rinaldo is here is to stick up for teammates and give the team a spark. He was obviously an over-payment. Paille was a momentum killer so they are two opposite players.

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Will depend on what he wants $$$ wise.

Paille has to be on a structured mission, he can not create by himself.

Still think he had a spot with the Bruins.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Daniel Paille looked very good last night in Montreal playing for Chicago but the Hawks are so deep I can't see him staying there.

IF Chicago cuts him, do we consider bringing him back?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Will depend on what he wants $$$ wise.

Paille has to be on a structured mission, he can not create by himself.

Still think he had a spot with the Bruins.

Not with Talbot, Rinaldo, Kelly, Ferlin, Randell, Blidh, Koko..........etc.........

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Not sure why so many people on here can't stop living in the past.

Paille time here was up. His play spoke for itself last year. Appreciate what he did for us and move on.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I don't think Paille was that bad last year. IMO he was massively dragged down by Campbell.

Give Paille good line mates and I think he could bounce back.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
I don't think Paille was that bad last year. IMO he was massively dragged down by Campbell.

Give Paille good line mates and I think he could bounce back.

Agreed he was also set up to fail. He is a good 4th liner and penalty killer however Julien placing him on the third and even up to the first
Line last year really hung him to dry. However even in those situations he still created chances.

Much rather have this guy on the wing then Talbot hands down. He was still worth keeping IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad