Value of: Damon Severson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Except Jesper has had four years and still reverts to the same careless, irresponsible habits.

Three or four highlight reel plays a game don't compensate for your team being pinned in its own end for long stretches and consistently outnumbered in transition rushes.
Bratt?
I ain't buying what your selling. You wont find too many people that would bury Bratt now. Early in the seaosn pre-benching sure. He's been smoking veteran D men since then, take another look. There is no way in hell he is moved for nothing less than overpayment! He has too much mojo working with 86 right now!

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Bratt?
I ain't buying what your selling. You wont find too many people that would bury Bratt now. Early in the seaosn pre-benching sure. He's been smoking veteran D men since then, take another look. There is no way in hell he is moved for nothing less than overpayment! He has too much mojo working with 86 right now!

Another -1 last night. And another loss.

For every time he lights up an opposing defender or makes a smooth passing play there are three times he is either not where he should be or unwilling to engage in a tight area.

The contrast between his play and Boqvist's goal last night are perfect examples of where his game should be vs (hopefully) the light starting to go on for the other Jesper.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I can save you a lot of trouble, people will say he’s bad cuz he plays on a bad team so he has no value. Or they’ll say “there’s a reason Devil fans put him in every trade” implying that he’s bad and has no value.
Real world Severson has quite a bit of value but here you’d be lucky to get offered a 5th

In my mind he's kind of NJ's Ristolainen. Yes, his team is bad, but that's not why his defense is so suspect. But we still got a 1st+ for Risto, so maybe Severson has real value to somebody, too.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Even after these 2 games where he was VERY VERY bad, to the point that he arguably cost them at least a point in the first game with the way he played that short handed 2 on 1, in that he didn't even try in the slightest because if he tried at all he breaks that up.

I'd still take him here.

I don't think the Devils care right now last night proved it. They at least tried on Monday, they had a 4-2 going into the 3rd, the effort was there at least for 45 minutes.

Last night they didn't give a single f*** from start to finish.

So why bring him here? because I think if you take him off the Devils, and you put him on a good team like Toronto next to Muzzin once he's back you will reignite the competitive fire in him and he will get back to being a quality top 4 guy.

I think that entire teams spirit is broken, I think a lot of guys in NJ need to get out of NJ and NJ needs a fresh start.

What I saw the last 2 games, but especially last night reminded me of the 14-15 Leafs.

The 14-15 Leafs quit, they didn't give a single f***.

The Devils have quit they don't give a single f***.

Reactions: Monsieur Verdoux

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Toronto should acquire him. Severson looked great on a line with Kerfoot and Mikheyev last night.
dude common so the guy didn't have a great game its just one game, leafs would love to have him and he looks bad because look at the devils d partners they are nothing to brag about that is my take, but like i said leafs would love to have him...........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad