Pre-Game Talk: Dallas Stars vs Toronto Maple Leafs @ Scotia Bank Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
And I meant and wrote that he has point per game in Florida and dallas. Not early on on his poor start. Now he is elite and kills everything he touches or even looks at. Dallas got their best player and he is playing the real game there. Other players in dallas just look up to him and his produktion. We might definitely win the game, but we or no other team cannot keep marchent out of the score board. He does it every time. Even multi points. He that elite.
Nope. He's also been held scoreless over 50 times in his career

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Like I Write, early on. But not anymore. Ye was scoreless early on, but in Florida and dallas, only points. Elite and money. He will score every game from now on and has.
Okay lets check the facts. If you take away his games in Toronto, he's still been scoreless in 50 games in his career. He also hasn't scored a goal about 70 times, so no he doesn't score every game. He will not score in every game. I can guarantee that. Nobody does
You were wrong again.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Okay lets check the facts. If you take away his games in Toronto, he's still been scoreless in 50 games in his career. He also hasn't scored a goal about 70 times, so no he doesn't score every game. He will not score in every game. I can guarantee that. Nobody does
You were wrong again.
Yeah but that is almost every game he scores. He has been scoring over point per game lately. He is that good. In here we are not taking everyring literally. Marchment will score 70 points this season as He play 80 games. That is almost over a point per game. He that elite.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Never mind that, what was that defending? Marchment was skating through molasses, there were 3 guys back, and somehow Marchment gets around them?

It was a nice shot in the end but he never even should have broke the blue line.

He made Vezina trophy finalist Roman Josi look like Justin Holl. LOL.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Players with more shots than Malgin (2) so far:
  • David Kampf (3)
  • Justin Holl (7)
  • Pierre Engvall (7)

he has 3 missed shots too, all of those players have 0, not that it excuses his shot total, just not like any of these players have had a lot of chances.

I'd try him out a little longer, that line is generating offense (don't mind if Robertson plays some too), but let them fight it out, 4 games when everyone is sucking, is too short for me to give up on someone.

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Leafs could have signed Marchment as a UFA if they still wanted him at his current market value.

I don't see whats the big deal here?

Reactions: Tarmore

bbgobie

Sep 19, 2009
Good news is, Dallas is a pretty good team top to bottom so there's a good chance the Leafs will try to win the game tonight.
I'm sure they'll be aging lots of video games, hopefully they save some effort for tommorows game

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Oh god if Marchement has a game against the Leafs this board might break.

tumblr_p285ddFvaE1vbcnq8o1_400.gif

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Mete probably draws into the lineup with Muzzin injured.

Rielly - Brodie
Giordano - Mete
Sandin - Holl

Wouldn’t be terrible. Putting Sandin back on his strong side would probably be a good idea, kid has looked pretty awful on his off side.

Would love to see Kral called up and given an opportunity.
That is a rough D corps and small. Not a fan.

We need lily back he’s our top 3 D.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Dallas is #1 Save Percentage and the Leafs 25th in team heading into this game.

View attachment 595917
View attachment 595916

Leafs will need to bring their A game for his one.. Sammy will be taking on the best defensive team and Jake Oettenger.

Oettenger is a BEAST! He was lights out great against the Flames in the playoffs

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Damn that’s tough news to hear :(.. Hopefully Muzzin can sit the rest of the season. Have some rest and give us one more crack at the playoffs before he goes on LTIRetirment

Reactions: hockeywiz542

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Dear lord who is that doing play by play?, she's horrible.

KB101595-scaled-e1633031451723-300x300.jpg

Leah Hextall is a play-by-play commentator for NHL coverage on ESPN. Hextall joined the ESPN broadcast team in 2021, where she serves as a commentator for select NHL games.

The first woman to call play by play for a nationally televised NHL game, Hextall did so as part of Sportsnet’s first all-female broadcast team in March 2020. She had previously made history as the first woman to call an NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey Championship game for ESPN in 2019.

A native of Brandon, Manitoba, Hextall graduated from the Columbia Academy of Radio, Television and Recording Arts in Vancouver in 2003. She worked for CTV Winnipeg from 2005 to 2012 and for NESN as host of NESN Today from 2012-14. In 2014, Hextall joined Sportsnet as the studio host and reporter for Hockey Night in Canada. In 2016, Hextall pursued a career in hockey play-by-play, making her debut calling the Canadian Women’s Hockey League games in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad