Pre-Game Talk: Dallas Stars vs Toronto Maple Leafs @ Scotia Bank Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Samsonov I assume today?

Will be a test for the defense especially their top line pavekski lives in the paint

egd27

exspecta usque ad proximum annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
This might be Dubas' biggest ever f*** up. Worst part is that he's a hometown boy too and would've embraced being a top player here.
When the Leafs acquired him, Mason should have immediately bought an off season place in the Soo.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
This might be Dubas' biggest ever f*** up. Worst part is that he's a hometown boy too and would've embraced being a top player here.

The way I see it, if we kept Marchment, we just would have watched him walk like we have Hyman, Mik, Soup and Loob. I mean what does Florida have to show for the trade ?? We have Malgin. 4D thinking my friend.

Reactions: egd27 and fahad203

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
The way I see it, if we kept Marchment, we just would have watched him walk like we have Hyman, Mik, Soup and Loob. I mean what does Florida have to show for the trade ?? We have Malgin. 4D thinking my friend.
Malgin is not an nhl player I got flamed on here for repeating what Justin Bourne said about Malgin only making the team because of Dubas ego but it’s true.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Malgin is not an nhl player I got flamed on here for repeating what Justin Bourne said about Malgin only making the team because of Dubas ego but it’s true.

If Malgin is not the one who sits for Robertson, it will be clear. It is early, unless it is pissing off Robbie, we can give Malgin more time.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I expect a much stronger effort with a few days rest coming off that embarrassment on Monday.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Dallas is #1 Save Percentage and the Leafs 25th in team heading into this game.

1666192408288.png

1666192331212.png

Leafs will need to bring their A game for his one.. Sammy will be taking on the best defensive team and Jake Oettenger.

• Wow
Reactions: PromisedLand

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It's not true. Malgin earned a spot in camp and thats a fact. Do people just go with narratives and don't watch games. Malgin made the team on merit and it's Robertson's turn. Bourne should not have a job in sports . He continues to show he's clueless. Will he get mad when Robertson is on the PP?

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Dallas is #1 Save Percentage and the Leafs 25th in team heading into this game.

View attachment 595917
View attachment 595916

Leafs will need to bring their A game for his one.. Sammy will be taking on the best defensive team and Jake Oettenger.
I heard the Leafs are lobbying that only pucks that hit the center bar count as goals.….which, incidentally, gives them a .884 save percentage.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I don't believe it's ego, more a case of giving a player they like every opportunity. IMO, that opportunity will come to an end soon unless he picks it up.
Every team would do the same.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Useless 5'9 and 180 Malgin VS 6'4, 215, traded away Marchment is sort of the synopsis of Dubas career isn't it. But if we're being honest Malgin shouldn't be playing.

First we chose Malgin over Marchment and now over Robertson. This management group is a disgrace.

You should check out the number of players Florida chose over Marchment... it took him a while to earn a spot with them.

It's not true. Malgin earned a spot in camp and thats a fact. Do people just go with narratives and don't watch games. Malgin made the team on merit and it's Robertson's turn. Bourne should not have a job in sports . He continues to show he's clueless. Will he get mad when Robertson is on the PP?

To answer that, yes.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah it's obvious that he was going to make it after Mason's season last year. Written in the stars. This narrative driven agenda that he deserved to make the team is all lies. It's almost crusade-like.

I'm interestingly intrigued to see how they both play tomorrow night.

Think I've covered all the buzzwords there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad