D Tomáš Galvas - HC Olomouc U20, Czech U20 (2024 Draft)

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Until last year we could hope for a Cole Caufield profile because he stood out from the crowd in terms of level of play but he made too little progress in 2023/24. Frankly, I'm not counting on him for 2025. I never thought about putting his name in my first top 32. Tomas Poletin seems to be far ahead of him in the hierarchy. Radim Mrtka for defenders and Matej Tulacek for goalkeepers have the best profile.
So not drafted or just nor first round? We got another Galvas/Zetterberg on our hands?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
So not drafted or just nor first round? We got another Galvas/Zetterberg on our hands?
Round 1 : 0%
Undrafted : 50%

we have entered another Big Boy Decade (BBD) - team's arent drafting small guys that have a low probability of making an impact, can't teach size
The profile of undrafted guys who are currently having careers in the NHL is mainly players who had a very limited level at 18 years old but had great athletic qualities.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I can’t even keep track of which or you guys liked Galvas a lot and which didn’t, but I’ve found this feud over the past year hilarious. Pages and pages worth of posts I start reading and then stop after about 10 words. When I saw he didn’t get drafted, I knew this thread would be lit.

I thought he should’ve gotten drafted, but 5’10 and in the 150’s. Very easy to understand why teams didn’t like his physique enough to draft him. He’s not like a Lane Hutson talent on defense, so the height and weight at the combine likely did in his chances of being drafted.

Reactions: SI90 and Goodman68

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I can’t even keep track of which or you guys liked Galvas a lot and which didn’t, but I’ve found this feud over the past year hilarious. Pages and pages worth of posts I start reading and then stop after about 10 words. When I saw he didn’t get drafted, I knew this thread would be lit.

I thought he should’ve gotten drafted, but 5’10 and in the 150’s. Very easy to understand why teams didn’t like his physique enough to draft him. He’s not like a Lane Hutson talent on defense, so the height and weight at the combine likely did in his chances of being drafted.
What I really didn't understand was that she still doesn't even weigh 70 kg. That certainly played a role in him not being drafted in the end. I have no idea what plan they have for his further physical development, but it is clear that he needs to gain more kilograms, at least ten.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad