D Lukáš Kachlíř - Liberec, Czech-U17 (2027 draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Kahliř is not very tall. On the one hand, this is a disadvantage, on the other hand, the fact that, despite his short stature, he did not get lost among the guys who are head and shoulders above him, he shows a very decent performance for a defender of his age.

Reactions: Goodman68

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
What’s with the Czech’s suddenly pumping out high-end (or potential high-end) blueliners these days? Feels like Jiricek and Svozil (and even Spacek who I think is hugely underrated) is just the beginning. Hamara, Dvorak, Badinka, Galvas II, Jiricek II, on and on.

I remember a time when the Czechs had really solid rearguards but it kind of fell into an abyss the last decade until this new explosion of talents.

Czech (and Slovakia) talent pool seems to be entering a new golden age potentially. Very exciting even if this kid is way too young to make big judgements on.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
What’s with the Czech’s suddenly pumping out high-end (or potential high-end) blueliners these days? Feels like Jiricek and Svozil (and even Spacek who I think is hugely underrated) is just the beginning. Hamara, Dvorak, Badinka, Galvas II, Jiricek II, on and on.

I remember a time when the Czechs had really solid rearguards but it kind of fell into an abyss the last decade until this new explosion of talents.

Czech (and Slovakia) talent pool seems to be entering a new golden age potentially. Very exciting even if this kid is way too young to make big judgements on.
The other good news is that we have 7 goalies in and out of the NHL... and a lot more developing like Skarek, Patera, Dobes and this draft has Hrabal and Dybal who are both highly rated. We don't have a Vezina candidate but we have some solid goalies. Hoping Vejmelka gets traded to a contender as I think his stats will improve I think.

But it'll be pretty funny if we ended up overcorrecting the D probem and stop producing forwards... it'd be very Czech if that happened.lol

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
The other good news is that we have 7 goalies in and out of the NHL... and a lot more developing like Skarek, Patera, Dobes and this draft has Hrabal and Dybal who are both highly rated. We don't have a Vezina candidate but we have some solid goalies. Hoping Vejmelka gets traded to a contender as I think his stats will improve I think.

But it'll be pretty funny if we ended up overcorrecting the D probem and stop producing forwards... it'd be very Czech if that happened.lol
Just that Skarek.. He looked great in HGC and since then meh..:thumbd:
But otherwise yes, it can be seen that we have managed to produce promising goalkeepers recently and in an unprecedented amount. And it's taking a similar direction for defenders as well. And just yesterday I was thinking.. Vrána out, Kaše and Voráček concussions, Zadina's collapse, Kaut probably too.., many potential players from the NHL have dropped out of our forwards, the situation doesn't look as good as it did not long ago..

Last edited:
Reactions: Czechboy

czech

Feb 23, 2009

Sorry for my bad english....
Yes, in the last 10 years there has been a shortage of strong players in defense. Now the situation with the defense players has begun to improve. All of these listed players will become prominent figures in the Czech national team in the future. Moreover, I'll tell you a secret, among even younger ages, there may be even more interesting names.
I follow youth hockey in the Czech Republic closely and already now I see the potential of the first round, and possibly the top 10 for at least 7 more players. I will not name names, I will only foresee gifs. GIF, GIF, GIF, GIF, GIF.
Kachlir and all of these defs (and there are a few more) will hopefully leave at the top of the 2026-2031 draft.

Last edited:

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Yes, in the last 10 years there has been a shortage of strong players in defense. Now the situation with the defense players has begun to improve. All of these listed players will become prominent figures in the Czech national team in the future. Moreover, I'll tell you a secret, among even younger ages, there may be even more interesting names.
I follow youth hockey in the Czech Republic closely and already now I see the potential of the first round, and possibly the top 10 for at least 7 more players. I will not name names, I will only foresee gifs. GIF, GIF, GIF, GIF, GIF.
Kachlir and all of these defs (and there are a few more) will hopefully leave at the top of the 2026-2031 draft.
Your English is great. Keep us updated on future prospects as they mature!

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Funny GIFs. It is obvious that the individual skills of the czech defenders are really improving compared to the past.

Reactions: hellwar9

czech

Feb 23, 2009
He was one of the best defenders of 09 at the recently completed "Children and Youth Olympiad" in the Czech Republic, held among guys of 08.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Recently ended a representative tournament "WSI Elite-09". Kachlir was the captain of his team (Czech Knights) and the best defensman of the tournament. He was especially active in the playoffs, scoring goals for every taste: here he scored a goal, demonstrating excellent individual skill, but after a killer shot. The Czech team eventually won this tournament.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Next season, Kachlir will play for the Liberec U17-team, where he will partner with Jakub Vanecek, another top defenseman. I also hope that another talented defense player from Liberec, Stanislav Sanejstr, will be able, like his peer Kachlir, to gain a foothold in the league among guys two years older.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
He is probably already better than all the Slovakia defenders at HGC. He could probably make the Czech team as well.
This is an opinion obtained only on the basis of those positive reports and statistics. In fact, in the last international event, it was clear that he has a lot of shortcomings defensively and will have to work on this side a lot. And I write this as his fan.

Reactions: Harvey Dent

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Led Czechia U17 team in ice time in the 5 Nations Tournament as an 170cm underager defender. :hit:

4 Games 1+4
Ice time: 78,48

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Czechia finally having some offensive style defensemen is great. Kachlir, Dravecky, Galvas, and D. Jiricek is offensive in nature also.

Too bad almost all the good young Czech defensemen shoot right.

Slovaks have the same problem.

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Czechia finally having some offensive style defensemen is great. Kachlir, Dravecky, Galvas, and D. Jiricek is offensive in nature also.

Too bad almost all the good young Czech defensemen shoot right.

Slovaks have the same problem.
That’s a crazy problem to have.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad