D Lukáš Kachlíř - Liberec, Czech-U17 (2027 draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Just turned 15 a few days ago and already has I think 7 points with the Czech U17 this season. He is listed as like 5'7 150 ibs so he seems very small especially for a Defenseman so he must be extremely skilled and talented. Is he considered one of the best Czech prospects in recent years?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just turned 15 a few days ago and already has I think 7 points with the Czech U17 this season. He is listed as like 5'7 150 ibs so he seems very small especially for a Defenseman so he must be extremely skilled and talented. Is he considered one of the best Czech prospects in recent years?
How small is 5’7 150 for a player his age?

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
I think so.. Still early and things can and will definitely change but I think he is first round talent maybe top 15.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad