D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Nice pick BM. I was laughing when damor said Whitney was the best D available :sarcasm:

suter:
70gp / 4g / 35a +20

whitney:
35gp / 2g / 25a +13

i chose to go with whitney as he was on a tear to start last season before going down with foot injury and with the retooling oilers, felt he was a better pick and player atm (all around d-wise) than the overshadowed suter in good ol defensive minded nashville

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
suter:
70gp / 4g / 35a +20

whitney:
35gp / 2g / 25a +13

i chose to go with whitney as he was on a tear to start last season before going down with foot injury and with the retooling oilers, felt he was a better pick and player atm (all around d-wise) than the overshadowed suter in good ol defensive minded nashville

Offensively Whitney is better but I don't expect him to be putting up 60+ points like he was on pace for. Suter's +/- makes them closer.

johnnydollaz89*

:leafs will take offers on all players, Pavelski and Gaborik will be the hardest to get

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
I could move any of my guys for the right price, I have:

Horton
Toews
Eriksson
Kessel.

I would say they all have equal value, but they will be expensive.

Ralphy*

I could move any of my guys for the right price, I have:

Horton
Toews
Eriksson
Kessel.

I would say they all have equal value, but they will be expensive.

My Leafs boner is firm.

I'll also be taking offers on anybody, I have:
Ovechkin, Weber, Grabovski, Reimer, and L.Schenn

PM Me!

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
Damn JJ and Suter taken back to back and I was hoping one of them would fall down to me. Nice picks both guys who took them. Great value in the 5th for both of them.

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Would like to move up into this round, offering both my 7ths for a pick in this round plus a 9th

johnnydollaz89*

Wow Ralphy if the Leafs suck in real life your team is gonna suck lololol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad