D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
:panthers land Phil Kessel in exchange for a 6th round pick and the 2nd overall pick in the entry draft

I accept this. Truthfully, I see Toronto having a bad season, Kessel is the only good player to come off that team, and I could of made a lot of better picks. I now have 2 6ths, and the 2nd overall pick in the prospect draft, which could land me a huge prospect.

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Damnit, two of the guys I was hoping would still be around if I moved up into the 5th got picked up (staal and shattenkirk)

Ralphy*

I accept this. Truthfully, I see Toronto having a bad season, Kessel is the only good player to come off that team, and I could of made a lot of better picks. I now have 2 6ths, and the 2nd overall pick in the prospect draft, which could land me a huge prospect.

Toronto's second line was the highest scoring in the NHL...

damor

Dec 28, 2006
CAN ANYONE ACCESS BROADWAY BRAD'S PROFILE??? GM OF TORONTO IF U R STILL ON HFBOARDS PLEASE RESPOND ASAP...AS YOUR PICK IS ABOUT TO BE SKIPPED IF ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACCESS YOUR PROFILE PAGE TO EVEN PM YOU​

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
CAN ANYONE ACCESS BROADWAY BRAD'S PROFILE??? GM OF TORONTO IF U R STILL ON HFBOARDS PLEASE RESPOND ASAP...AS YOUR PICK IS ABOUT TO BE SKIPPED IF ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACCESS YOUR PROFILE PAGE TO EVEN PM YOU​

I cant access his page now, but it let me send him an email last night to tell him it was his turn.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
I cant access his page now, but it let me send him an email last night to tell him it was his turn.

It also let me do that last night but wouldnt let me pm, but he never came on and now his entire profile is gone???? if no response we r skipping his pick and i will make mine at 11 and schedule will start from there in next excel posting shortly

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Broadway Brad got banned because his brother (who got banned before him) was using his account. You'll have to find a new Leafs GM, damor.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
oh well....now how the heck did hfboard figure that one out

:laugh: Well.. when he got banned I was about to give up his team in my Fantasy League, but his brother came on saying he'd let his brother use his account and he could stay in the league so maybe that was helpful.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
:laugh: Well.. when he got banned I was about to give up his team in my Fantasy League, but his brother came on saying he'd let his brother use his account and he could stay in the league so maybe that was helpful.

hahahaha ok anyone u could recommend from ur league to take over?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad