D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
Blues have made a trade with Lightning. St. Louis trades picks 142 262 to Tampa for picks 180 and 203.

Last edited:

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Blues have made a thread with Lightning. St. Louis trades picks 142 262 to Tampa for picks 180 and 203.

HAHAHAHA yes we have made a thread and what a glorious thread it is ! :laugh:

anyways confirmed and i think im done trading now for a little bit...too many in such a short time

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
HAHAHAHA yes we have made a thread and what a glorious thread it is ! :laugh:

anyways confirmed and i think im done trading now...too many in such a short time

LOL I'm an idiot, too many trade proposals in too many leagues, my mind is starting to fry. Edited it now but I considered leaving it for comedic value. :biglaugh:

P.S. The Blues are still looking to add another 6th rounder willing to trade 7th + one of our 8ths for it.

johnnydollaz89*

:leafs wanna move up from 129 will trade 129 and 186 in a deal to move up

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
:panthers are trading the 2nd overall pick in the entry draft. Keep in mind you will be getting a RNH, Johnanson, or a elite prospect

I already have a deal agreed upon for the pick but will take offers until tomorrow night and if nothing better comes it is gone.

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
really really reeeeally looking to make some deals for picks, looking to get higher picks, willing to part with many picks to get what I want ":P

Ralphy*

I was in a rush picking Schenn and now I'm worried cause he doesn't put up points D:

Why can't hits be taken into account?

johnnydollaz89*

Hit should be qnd i still say every team MUST START an enforcer and when they fight get like 5 points and 1 point per hit for each player

Also what time do i pick tomorrow 12? Im pick 129 i wanna know cuz ill be at work but ill log on my phone at the scheduled time to pick

Ralphy*

Hit should be qnd i still say every team MUST START an enforcer and when they fight get like 5 points and 1 point per hit for each player

Also what time do i pick tomorrow 12? Im pick 129 i wanna know cuz ill be at work but ill log on my phone at the scheduled time to pick

I love the idea of 1 point per hit. Schenn led the league in hits last year :)

damor

Dec 28, 2006
I love the idea of 1 point per hit. Schenn led the league in hits last year :)

i would love that goalies didnt get 10 pts an assist, but aint gonna happen cause draft has started....sorry u were rushed with schenn but comeon, schenn??? really????

anyways, we arent changing the pts now so not really even worth discussing, sry bout that buddy...plus i think we all have had few regrets so far too with missed players

johnnydollaz89*

What time do i pick tomorrow Damor? I wanna know so i can Pick while im at work

Ralphy*

i would love that goalies didnt get 10 pts an assist, but aint gonna happen cause draft has started....sorry u were rushed with schenn but comeon, schenn??? really????

anyways, we arent changing the pts now so not really even worth discussing, sry bout that buddy...plus i think we all have had few regrets so far too with missed players

If hits were involved he'd be killer :(

Ralphy*

Also, Weber + Schenn in the NHL would be a filthy line.
Not as good as Suter+Weber, but still.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
:panthers are trading the 2nd overall pick in the entry draft. Keep in mind you will be getting a RNH, Johnanson, or a elite prospect

I already have a deal agreed upon for the pick but will take offers until tomorrow night and if nothing better comes it is gone.

Where do I find out which pick I have in the entry draft? If it's based on last year's standings :avs had the 2nd overall

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Where do I find out which pick I have in the entry draft? If it's based on last year's standings :avs had the 2nd overall

It's snake order. So Florida picked 29th, they get the 2nd overall. Whoever picked 30th gets the 1st overall. Who ever picked 1st will pick 30th overall in the prospects draft.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
:bolts looking to acquire a late 6th or 7th plus .....for my 2nd 9th and 2nd 11th .... let me know if interested in the depth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad