D habs98 GM Game v2.4-Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:habs

Philadelphia+Flyers+v+Montreal+Canadiens+Game+uCNOqPQjNKLl.jpg

Good top 6 center
Would be perfect for a contender
$2.5M cap hit
PM me if interested​

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Pens making moves!!

:pens
JVR
Gunnarson

:leafs
Gormely
Bennett
Harrington
Archibald

AND

Price

Maatta
Murray
2014 1st
2014 2nd

All players to the pens are 50% retained

Penguins are happy to get 3 guys we've been after for most of the game!! JVR will look great on a line with Malkin and Neal, while Gunnarson is a great add for our defense. In Price we are happy to welcome a goalie who's been absolutely amazing this year and were very happy to acquire what we believe to be a top 5 goalie.

We aren't done yet though, our biggest deal of the game will be completed very soon!!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Confirm. This is a trade that I would never do but with the goalie market being dead I decided it was better to get something then nothing.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Edit: Deal on hold....miscommunication

Deal with Philly is off for now....they don't have a 1st rd pick and that was part of the original deal.

Oilers still retain Perron.

Last edited:

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:hawks

1st rounder, Kruger, Hartman, Pirri, Clendening and lots of good prospects left. Looking for 2C in return.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Reunited And It Feels So Good

1331855800882_ORIGINAL.jpg

Gal-and-Yak.jpg

Nail Yakupov
Martin Jones

:kings

Max Pacioretty (50% cap retain)

It was tough to trade Max but getting a young top line scorer line Nail was key in the game. The other reason that I made this deal was to reunite Yakupov and Galchenyuk.​

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Pens making moves!!

JVR
Gunnarson

:leafs
Gormely
Bennett
Harrington
Archibald

All players to the pens are 50% retained

Penguins are happy to get 3 guys we've been after for most of the game!! JVR will look great on a line with Malkin and Neal, while Gunnarson is a great add for our defense. In Price we are happy to welcome a goalie who's been absolutely amazing this year and were very happy to acquire what we believe to be a top 5 goalie.

We aren't done yet though, our biggest deal of the game will be completed very soon!!

Confirmed! happy to finally complete our Defence while replacing JVR with Bennett not only for short term but for long term. Thanks for the smooth negotiations Pens!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad