D habs98 GM Game v2.4-Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
For the contending teams, still a lot of good pieces available (can retain salary):

Jiri Hudler
Ladislav Smid
Dennis Wideman
Matt Stajan
Lee Stempniak
Mikael Backlund
Kriss Russel
David Jones
Chris Butler

For the rebuilding team, may be willing to swap some young forwards for others young players (especially defenseman):

Johnny Gaudreau
Kenny Agostino
One or two of: Reinhart/Jankowski/Granlund/Knight/Arnold

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:hawks

Kruger, Hartman, Clendening, Pirri, Raanta and all my picks left still. Looking for solid 2C.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:habs

For teams looking for a good 3C with a small cap hit I have Lars Eller who could have a cap hit that is as low as 650K

I also have Plekanec who is a good Top 6 C. He could have a cap hit as low as 2.5M

Finally Noris Trophy winner PK Subban can be had with a cap hit that is as low as 1.4M

So if you don't have much cap space, then these guys are perfect for you!

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I have fired myself as GM of the :caps and re-hired myself as the GM of the :canes. Couldn't get any deals happening. Still contending

OTB: Lindholm, Faulk, Murphy, Rask, Biega, all other picks specs
Veterans OTB: Ruutu, Gerbe, Dwyer

Wants: 2 Top pairing D, #2C, Completely new 3rd line, 3nd pairing D, quality grinders

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

If you want a good young top 6 winger then Max Pacioretty is your guy. He will carry a cap hit of just 2.25M

PM me if interested

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:pens contending willing to overpay for top players

Domi, Gormely, Bennett, Rundblad, Pouliot, Maatta, Despres, Murphy, Dumoulin, Jarry, Bleuger OTB to rebuilders

Looking for 1st line LW and a 1D

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
1297369796767_ORIGINAL.jpg

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: SJ/EDM]

:sharks

F - Taylor Hall (50% Retained)

:edmonton

F - Tomas Hertl
D - Mirco Mueller
F - Daniil Tarasov
F - Chris Tierney
SJ 1st 2014
[/fieldset]

[/K2B]

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
1297369796767_ORIGINAL.jpg

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: SJ/EDM]

:sharks

F - Taylor Hall (50% Retained)

F - Tomas Hertl
D - Mirco Mueller
F - Daniil Tarasov
F - Chris Tierney
SJ 1st 2014
[/fieldset]

[/K2B]

Confirms.

Very tough to move Hall but this is a franchise that needs a complete overhaul with players from winning franchises. Hertl is the Calder frontrunner and for good reason so far. He's showing he will be a force for years to come on the top line. Mueller is a very good prospect that adds to a budding group of young Dman. Tierney projects as a good 3rd line C with his 2 way play and Tarasov is a high risk, high reward offensive W. Throw in another 1st and we feel like this was fair value for one of the best LW'ers in the game.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Looking for an offensive defensemen? Andrei Markov is your guy and we carries a cap hit of around 2.275M

PM me if interested

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:wild

Have a huge total of about 2 offers on all of my players total so far. Parise, Suter, Koivu, Harding, Pominville, etc. all on the block. Would prefer to move most of them tonight.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
No I'm just moving all of my top players and none of my young players because we believe youth is the key to contending right now here in Minnesota.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

So this is the plan for the next week.

Trade Deadline-Saturday Night at 10:59pm EST
Standings Vote- Sunday
Playoffs-All Monday

The goal here is to get this game finished before Christmas Eve so we can all fully enjoy the holiday time.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express

Bo Horvat
Curtis Lazar
VAN 1st round pick

:nucks

Ryan Nugent Hopkins

Grit, leadership, skill. Horvat and Lazar have those in spades. Both feature as top 6 C's and you can never have enough skill down the middle. Add in another 1st and it's a nice package for a rebuilding team that is re branding it's image.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad