CXLIX - FINAL thoughts on the Arizona Coyotes

Shwan

Jan 30, 2019
Orange Country Adjacent
BTW... contrary to some beliefs (or wishful thinking)..... Craig Morgan is actually doing more work now at AllCity/PHNX than when he was mainly covering the Coyotes. Wouldn't even surprise me if his paycheck has grown.

Is that why everyone has bounced from PHNX and now is run by Leah Merrill and the Coyotes old Media relations guy? Sounds like they're taking in the dough 😂

Also I thought he was only going to occasionally cover Utah what happened?

TheLegend

They call me “Buzz”.
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Is that why everyone has bounced from PHNX and now is run by Leah Merrill and the Coyotes old Media relations guy? Sounds like they're taking in the dough 😂

Also I thought he was only going to occasionally cover Utah what happened?

Rich Nairn isn't involved with PHNX afaik.

Merrill is now in charge of content for all of PHNX Sports. Pretty hefty step up.

Morgan went up for the inaugural Utah game. But also covers the Cardinals and has churned out articles since the opening of training camp. Cardinals are the priority for him at the moment.

Steve Peters is sticking with covering hockey (ASU, High Schools (maybe) and Tucson)

Shwan

Jan 30, 2019
Orange Country Adjacent
Rich Nairn isn't involved with PHNX afaik.

Merrill is now in charge of content for all of PHNX Sports. Pretty hefty step up.

Morgan went up for the inaugural Utah game. But also covers the Cardinals and has churned out articles since the opening of training camp. Cardinals are the priority for him at the moment.

Steve Peters is sticking with covering hockey (ASU, High Schools (maybe) and Tucson)

Excuse me. I gave Patrick Brown an undeserved promotion from content manager, but it seems if he still needs to work as a middle manager at Zip while also as PHNX's editor my point still stands that no one on PHNX's payroll, including Craig Morgan, is getting paid very well 😂

1000003219.png

(How you still blindly walk into these is a miracle I hope never ends).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00