Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
XsSxdeI.gif
This may very well be the greatest gif of all time.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I never <female dog> about Dizee, but come on man....lighten up.

These are hockey players. No other sport is this inviting to it's fans. What other sport do you see players running around partying with the trophy...with the fans....for weeks afterwards?

So some of them got ****faced, many dropped F bombs, but if this makes you uncomfortable, go watch tennis or golf and leave hockey behind.

no, its a public rally and parade with tons of kids in appearance. the fact that they were embracing childish behavior and 21 year old frat boy mentality is a joke. i could care less what they do on other days, do you see me saying anything about their behavior the past 2 days at ob clarks and otherwise? but this is a public appearance and parade and to have them acting like Barney from the simpsons is pathetic.

the way they handled themselves at the rally today was totally classless and immature. it was funny to watch but absolutely pathetic and again zero class was shown by most of the players. atleast people like steen, jbo and petro didnt embarrass themselves today.

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK BRETT

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
here comes the justification where people defend a middle aged man flipping off the bird and giving Mr Lahey-Hull a mic on a stage at a public event.

i love a good laugh but that rally was totally classless. ask yourself if the cardinals ever did this during their parades or if you remember Kurt warner getting on the stage and acting like a stumbling bumbling drunk or giving Titans the bird.

Yes, while talking about a team "embarrassing" themselves, ypu should definitely bring up a team that had Leonard Little on it as how to act in a way that always portrays class. Stop woth the hot takes, dude. I know you need constant attention, but this is a bit much.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Yes, while talking about a team "embarrassing" themselves, ypu should definitely bring up a team that had Leonard Little on it as how to act in a way that always portrays class. Stop woth the hot takes, dude. I know you need constant attention, but this is a bit much.
did i ever defend leonard little?

nice reach tho

again, find me footage of some rams on the stage giving the city of nashville the bird or dan deirdorf slurring his words in a 2 minute drunken rant

WE WENT RAMS

rally was a total classless joke and the sad thing is if the shoe was on the other foot, so many people here would be whining about boston giving us the bird since they are already whining about 2 homers on a radio show talking trash

its a public event, so act like professionals. that was a pathetic display at the rally.

Last edited:

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015

nice reach tho

again, find me footage of some rams on the stage giving the city of nashville the bird or dan deirdorf slurring his words in a 2 minute drunken rant

WE WENT RAMS

rally was a total classless joke and the sad thing is if the shoe was on the other foot, so many people here would be whining about boston giving us the bird since they are already whining about 2 homers on a radio show talking trash

its a public event, so act like professionals. that was a pathetic display at the rally.

You said act like the Rams, and yet this Blues team never killed anybody. And the Rams stood by him after that and another DUI. But they'd never stand for very public intoxication. Your pearl-clutching is aimed wrong, brah.

Reactions: Bendak

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You said act like the Rams, and yet this Blues team never killed anybody. And the Rams stood by him after that and another DUI. But they'd never stand for very public intoxication. Your pearl-clutching is aimed wrong, brah.
i called out leonard little for years and wanted him cut. dude KILLED someone by driving drunk. he was and is a total loser. and then a few years later he got ANOTHER dui. so again please point me to the footage from the rams rally where they engaged in the behavior i stated above. ill be waiting.

you can keep deflecting but that rally was totally classless. ive seen more class in DX skits during the attitude era

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

nice reach tho

WE WENT RAMS

It’s a parade/rally. The entire point is to celebrate. If you didn’t want to watch guys celebrating why would you even go/watch? Of course they were drunk, they’re mid 20s early 30s men celebrating. It was a party, not a church service. Why would you want more canned/boring responses? “This is incredible. I love battling with these guys and I’m just so happy right now.” You’d prefer that at an event that’s supposed to be a party? That’s fine, but you’re definitely in the minority.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
i called out leonard little for years and wanted him cut. dude KILLED someone by driving drunk. he was and is a total loser. and then a few years later he got ANOTHER dui. so again please point me to the footage from the rams rally where they engaged in the behavior i stated above. ill be waiting.

you can keep deflecting but that rally was totally classless. ive seen more class in DX skits during the attitude era

You said the Rams never acted this classless, and I pointed out when they acted unforgivably classless. If you agree, you could have just said "Yeah." But I forgot the only reason I unignored you was to see playoff GDTs. Have fun trolling your own fanbase for whatever validation it is you seek out of that.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
here comes the justification where people defend a middle aged man flipping off the bird and giving Mr Lahey-Hull a mic on a stage at a public event.

i love a good laugh but that rally was totally classless. ask yourself if the cardinals ever did this during their parades or if you remember Kurt warner getting on the stage and acting like a stumbling bumbling drunk or giving Titans the bird.
I think I saw you at the parade. You were the guy calling everyone a Homophobic Slur if they touched you just trying to get by while we were all jam packed together. That was you, right?

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
For some inexplicable reason, I decided last night to skip the parade today and watch it on TV so I could experience both the parade and rally and avoid the massive crowds and potential weather situation.

At about 10:00 AM this morning, I started to feel like this decision was a massive mistake but figured it was too late to do anything about it. Been filled with regret since.

Seeing all the fan videos from the parade isnt helping.

I told myself if the Blues ever won the Cup, I'd be at that damn parade.

:(:(:(

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
For some inexplicable reason, I decided last night to skip the parade today and watch it on TV so I could experience both the parade and rally and avoid the massive crowds and potential weather situation.

At about 10:00 AM this morning, I started to feel like this decision was a massive mistake but figured it was too late to do anything about it. Been filled with regret since.

Seeing all the fan videos from the parade isnt helping.

I told myself if the Blues ever won the Cup, I'd be at that damn parade.

:(:(:(

On the bright side you know what you should do next year :naughty:

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
It’s a parade/rally. The entire point is to celebrate. If you didn’t want to watch guys celebrating why would you even go/watch? Of course they were drunk, they’re mid 20s early 30s men celebrating. It was a party, not a church service. Why would you want more canned/boring responses? “This is incredible. I love battling with these guys and I’m just so happy right now.” You’d prefer that at an event that’s supposed to be a party? That’s fine, but you’re definitely in the minority.
that wasnt celebrating

that was getting drunk in public with the excuse of doing it via celebrating. you wanna get drunk? cool go do it at a bar or some other place like they have been doing the past few days. i could care less.

however that shit today should have been off limits for a PUBLIC EVENT where CHILDREN are around. as I said, humuorous to watch and TOTALLY CLASSLESS and a ton of folks on stltoday blues board agree. it literally went from laila on stage to a drunk hall of famer who was so shit faced that he has become a meme. what an embarrassment that rally under the arch was.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
eddy lmfaoooo
He was damn entertaining to watch today, Blais was hilarious too. They were all hilarious actually. Hockey players tend to get pegged as being almost robotic and immune to emotion or even independent thought because they don't go out making waves to the media. Seeing these guys cut loose and living their best lives was a beautiful sight to see.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You said the Rams never acted this classless, and I pointed out when they acted unforgivably classless. If you agree, you could have just said "Yeah." But I forgot the only reason I unignored you was to see playoff GDTs. Have fun trolling your own fanbase for whatever validation it is you seek out of that.
having a different opinion is now viewed as "trolling" lol. nah maybe i just dont enjoy public drunkenness by so called professionals being celebrated and encouraged.

is that from blues rally too? its hard to tell tbh

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
He took part in some early stuff, but he looked roooouuuuggggghhh. I legitimate think he might have passed out before the presentation.
LOL. Oh man, poor Sunny. I'm gonna have to watch the whole thing on YouTube at some point. Being down there was incredible but I'm sure we missed a ton of stuff that FSMW didn't.

Reactions: sfvega and Bendak

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
having a different opinion is now viewed as "trolling" lol. nah maybe i just dont enjoy public drunkenness by so called professionals being celebrated and encouraged.

is that from blues rally too? its hard to tell tbh

What are you 80? The f***ing fun police here geez, only you would bitch about pro athletes celebration etiquette. We've heard your gripes please stop repeating yourself Debbie Downer.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad