Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
delicious
XsSxdeI.gif

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I live in New England. They have been talking smack the entire time and then when we won called us thugs. I guess they don't remember 2011

They just can't admit they lost to the better, tougher team. I have seen so many excuses from Boston fans online since they lost that it's absurd. Shame they couldn't lose more gracefully but it is what it is. Screw em!

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
He was drunk???

They had to take the mic otherwise I think he’d still be rambling on ... it was really funny

Binnington was hammered. He said something about not having much of a personality then said something like I f***ing do now with the F bomb, have the video

Maroon announced, I’m the home town hero!!!!!” Lol

Reactions: Bendak and brokeu91

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
They had to take the mic otherwise I think he’d still be rambling on ... it was really funny

Binnington was hammered. He said something about not having much of a personality then said something like I ****ing do now with the F bomb, have the video

Maroon announced, I’m the home town hero!!!!!” Lol
I know he was drunk. I watched the parade on TV. I was being sarcastic.

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Lmao

We are going to keep poking that bear and loving every second of it!

I mentioned it elsewhere, but my favorite thing about this playoffs other then, you know, winning the cup, is that we now rest deeply, DEEPLY inside the heads of both Boston and San Jose. Also, probably Dallas, but that ones not as funny as they were not total pissants about it.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I never <female dog> about Dizee, but come on man....lighten up.

These are hockey players. No other sport is this inviting to it's fans. What other sport do you see players running around partying with the trophy...with the fans....for weeks afterwards?

So some of them got shitfaced, many dropped F bombs, but if this makes you uncomfortable, go watch tennis or golf and leave hockey behind.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I was at the very end of the parade and got to meet a ton of players and Blues brass. Let’s just say that there were guys literally holding themselves while running to the port-o-pots. It was a wild one!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad